CMH network technology Alexandria NSW

foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

cheryllaree
New Community Member

This company sold me an item that was not anything like the picture that it showed in their advertising. Very deceptive. There is not return address to return the item. PayPal would not give me a refund because the company sent me a pumice stone instead of a chain saw sharpener that you inserted your chain saw blade into and turn it on to sharpen. I feel the company has illegal and deceptive practices and would not suggest purchasing anything from them.

Login to Me Too

Tyeblaize
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same is you with CMH Network Technology.  I ordered a 1/10 scale radio controlled Range Rover in light green.  The video on Facebook showed a large radio control unit, big tires and video of the Range Rover going through mud, water etc.  I paid $85.97 for it and when I finally got my order, I received at 1/32 model of a Mercedes suv.  Not a radio controlled item but a $10 toy you could buy at the local discount store.  I have corresponded with me and first they offered me 15% off my next purchase from them.  I pushed for a full refund including a pre-paid shipping label and they countered by offering me $10 off on my order.  I pushed for full refund again and they told me I could ship it back for a refund but they are international and it would cost $60 to ship and it very well could get lost or I could keep it and they would refund $13.  I am disputing with Pay Pal.  These people are crooks and they have it down to an art.  They should be banned from advertising on Facebook and the word needs to get out that this is a scam.  

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a hair straightener from them off an ad from FB. It took two months to receive. Box was smashed. It was falsely advertised. Showed the ability to straighten hair that ONLY a flat iron could do at 500 degrees. It was only 1/3 of that power. Barely heated the hair. It was very cheap plastic and poorly presented.  I tried to get a refund via pay pal and they refused. Then, I just returned it since they said it was returnable. I paid for posted. Its been three weeks and Still NOTHING. No money back. Here's the return address I found: CMH Network Technology. SP Express, <removed>. Pay Pal needs to refund people or they will lost credibility as well. 

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: DO NOT SHIP BACK TO THE JAMAICA, NY ADDRESS on your invoice, where I shipped mine. they now tell me that I needed to ship it to Hong Kong, China. And  now I am out $43 total with nothing. No product. Pay Pal needs to address this. I am still waiting to hear. 

Login to Me Too

Javagi12l
New Community Member
I ordered a hair straightener 3 months ago. Haven’t seen it yet !!
Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal needs to help the customers dealing with this fraudulent company. They need to stand by their commitment. 

Login to Me Too

Martha253
Contributor
Contributor
I had same problem never got my item for 2 months then when I requested refund they sent me something not even close to what ordered and paypal won’t refund my money. Should be illegal
Login to Me Too

Cboysen1
I have been waiting 1 month for a tracking number for 2 pr of shoes! The response is broken English and to be patient! I suspected a scam and asked where it’s coming from and they told me it’s coming from Hong Kong! I would’ve never ordered!! I want my money back now and Pay Pal is supposed to be a safe way to conduct transactions for this reason. These scams are all over FB and Pay Pal needs to vet now these companies too!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Many of us have been after PayPal to do just that. I guess the advertising dollar is high. Many of us have filed complaints with Ecommerce.gov naming both the sham company and Paypal. Also, class actions are being filed naming both.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.