foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Shouldn't have sent it back. Your CC company would back you all the way and tell you to keep the trashy item or donate it.
Login to Me Too

Cboysen1
What if it was a debit card? Can you dispute that too? Problem is NO ONE available at the banks! So frustrating. And Pay Pal agrees to protect us the consumer and obviously isn’t!
Login to Me Too

Becks593
Contributor
Contributor

I also paid$24.98 for embroidery accessories diamond paintings tools. I purchased on facebook on January 18 and just received March 5. You will be very, very disappointed! It is a pen with teeny, tiny gray ball bearings as the diamonds. No instructions, no nothing. Total rip off!! I'm so angry I fell for this! I'm not sure at this point whether I'll be able to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Martha253
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased the embroidery tool also on Jan 18 and in March I got the same item you did. Paypal will not return my money.
Login to Me Too

mawmawlu5
New Community Member
I purchased a product back in early January and now it’s late into February and I still haven’t received my order. This is way too long. So at this point I would like to have a full refund. Thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @mawmawlu5,

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see you have not received your item. If you the merchant does not respond to your efforts, please open a dispute in the Resolution Centre on your PayPal account. This is explained here - Dispute Process.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Martin,. With all due respect. There must be 25+ pages of complaints about this company and all the other names they've used. PayPal hasn't supported any of us. We've all list our money. Paypal is losing customers like they care....m
Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed. There are 25 pages ++ of people on this forum complaining that PP has not supported,  and likely hundreds or even thousands of other customers who you are losing over this false advertising client of yours. I am out $43 and trust me, warning people about Pay Pal until you make this right for your customers. Please advise, Pay Pal. 

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin,

We are all glad you are reading this forum on CMH Network Technology.  We've been waiting to hear from a moderator.

I am shocked you are still working with CMH Technology and there are more new disputes,  after all these disputes. I opened a dispute and never got my money back. I am out $43 from a failed product and failed shipping to the return address. The CMH NT says that I needed to send it back to China. Pay Pal favored them not me in the dispute.  This is ridiculous. Please help your customers on here. We are taking our time out to let you know how this business has failed us and how Pay Pal has not done anything to support their customers.

How many other customers are mad at Pay Pal who you are not hearing from? Please advise. Thank you. Jill 

Login to Me Too

Machisman
Contributor
Contributor

Few things,

1. Pay pal wouldnt survive if there were no business entities using them

2. Never buy things from Facebook sponsored ads

3. Never buy from establishments which do not accept credit cards - Acceptance of credit card means that the banks have vetted out the business unit and transactions are tracked. Not sure if i can say this for Paypal verification.

4. Paypal will not help you because your money would have already been disbursed to the vendor and Paypal will be at loss if they were to offer you a refund.

AGAIN never buy items from establishments that accepts only Paypal and from Facebook Sponsored ads that says limited time deal and only certain quantity of item will be offered at the said price.

We have google just take a few moment searching for the product and research before you buy anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.