foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just an update. ....because I purchased these horrid shoes and used my PayPal credit, I was abler to get a refund from my credit card company. Try to get your refund the same way.

I also voiced my displeasure with PayPal to my credit card company. I asked if there was anything they could do to force/make PayPal stand behind their customers. They said they would forward the information that they had to PayPal. Maybe something will happen now. 

Login to Me Too

ssimons
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to have contact information for this company.  I want to return short boots that are cheaply made and don’t fit.  Also, it took them two months to ship them and I could not get help from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

agathamalina
Contributor
Contributor

The info I have on my order for the same low-quality booties is:

CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

<removed>

I bought my booties at https://www.grroshome.com/

and exchanged emails with <removed>, but they wanted me to send the package back to China at my expense. I lost $37.98.

Paypal was not helpful in resolving the issue. After some time they just closed the inquiry.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That is the company! I am disputing it through the credit card company. Hopefully I'll get somewhere with them. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

I have paid$24.98 for embroidery accessories diamond paintings tools, this was paid for on 13th January 2020, it is now 12th February 2020 and I still have not seen or heard about this product.   I was promised a 3 week delivery.   I have not found any other way of contacting this company and no one has heard of them, yet they still advertise the tool.

Sincerely 

Veronica Walker 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Veronica,

Google the name of the company or go to your PayPal account and find the transaction. The transaction will show the information. Have you done a dispute with PayPal yet? that would be my first move since you haven't received the things yet.

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute with Pay Pal over CMH Network Technology was denied.  That is why I am on this forum. I still would like a full refund of my money from Pay Pal. They did not hold up their end of the contract to protect buyers. There are so many buyers from this scam company, PP  still has a chance to redeem themselves. Maybe they read their forums and will respond to us? 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dispute the purchase through your credit card company. I did and I got a refund. I wasn't required to return the item so it was donated to Goodwill. Since this happened, I haven't used my PayPal account. I now buy online using Amazon. I usually find the same thing there, cheaper, and get it sooner. Problem with it? Send it back no questions asked. Maybe if enough people did this, PP would pay attention.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jill,

Because you used your PP to pay, you have a credit card attached to your account. Dispute the purchase through them. 

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I opened a dispute and Pay Pal Favored CMH Network Technology.That is why I am bothered. PP Did NOT back their customer. I took the risk of buying from an unknown company, knowing I had my cc and PP to back me up if the product failed. They didn't. I sent it back to CMH. the address on the return label, and they told me that I needed to send it all the way back to China. I am out $43 dollars from the product and shipping. This is not acceptable. Gives Pay Pal a bad name. I would not recommend them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.