foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Machisman
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back on oct 23rd. Yes i lost some money shipping the product back to Hongkong. My only intention is not to encourage such cheaters. Even if its a loss of money for me, they should not get any of my money. I got the money back from Paypal and also pointed out this forum to paypal about the number of complaints on this seller.

I am happy that the scammer did not get my money. 

Login to Me Too

Catdragon
Contributor
Contributor

I also received a very inferior product from this company - nothing at all like they advertised on FaceBook.

I haven't tried to return it as I assumed it would be impossible and it appears my assumption is correct.

Companies like this should not be allowed to advertise on FB.

Login to Me Too

johngaughan
New Community Member

i had ordered covers for a windshield .They were nothing like the ones advertised .These had no straps to go around the mirrors to secure the cover . they are as thin as tissue paper and could never stand up to ice. I have seen these advertised else where for seven dollars a piece.Do not buy from ads on instagram. They have since pulled their ad.I feel stupid for falling for this ad.

Login to Me Too

agathamalina
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes that came too small, wrong color and paper-thin plastic instead of leather. This is FRAUD!
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

They put a lot of ads on Facebook and other social media. They have legitimate-looking websites. The pictures look nice and the product they ship is really, really bad, cheap and fake.

When I complained to them and asked for a replacement they offered me a $3.00 discount on the next purchase.
The company is a sham. They shipped the product from Jamaica, NY, but want me to send the return to Hongkong.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Login to Me Too

cfdf
New Community Member

I am in the same dispute with CMH currently over a pair of Casual Comfuy Daily Adjustafly Soft Leather Booties, they are too small, too narrow, and not what I ordered.  I have requested a refund to my pay pal account but they tell me to gift the booties to one of my friends.  I tell them, if I won't wear them I wouldn't ask anyone else to wear them.   They are plastic shoe, not leather, they must think we are dump not to know the difference.  I am getting no where with this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

agathamalina
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same experience. I filed a complaint with PayPal and AmericanExpress. 
I am also going to post to Facebook a warning to others, so they don't fall prey to this company fraudulent behavior.

I suggest you do the same.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I bought the same pair of plastic, paper thin "boots" as you did. They want photos, videos and are offering me the same discount on my next purchase. What in the world makes them think I will ever order anything from them again? PayPal dispute will be opened.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I bought these same shoes...too small and nothing more than plastic junk.  They want to give me a discount as others have talked about.  I am contacting pay pal and Amex.  

Login to Me Too

PastorJTC59
Contributor
Contributor

Does this company 

CMH Network Technology Co Ltd, have a track order Link?

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Not sure what tract order means.  I have read so many scamish type comments about this company.  How does PayPal allow this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.