CMH network technology Alexandria NSW

foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

evelynehadida
New Community Member

I ordered a pasta machine on Sept. 13, have not seen it yet, it is Oct 9.  They send me two packages of attachments for the pasta machine, which is not what I ordered. I want to send it back cause it is useless to me but they are not handling my problem.  I contacted Paypal and I hope they can do something because it looks like this company is fraudulent. I keep asking for a refund , but no answer, I m very frustrated. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
You probably got everything you will get and PayPal is useless. IF you paid using a credit card dispute it through them. They will stand behind you. Good luck. I leave warnings and nasty comments on all the scam sites trying to warn people to stay away.
Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal has not responded to hundreds of our complaints.
Login to Me Too

MBGrayDesigns
I ordered some shoes on April 4th almost 3 months ago and have received nothing!! No communication on shopping or anything!!! What a freaking scam. Does anyone know how to get our money back? The add was on IG these companies should do better checks on their advertisers.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid using paypal credit file with your credit card company. They will refund your money. Unfortunately paypal won't. Also, leave lots of negative comments for the scam company on their ads. E-commerce.gov. To file a complaint. BBB...file a complaint against Paypal
Login to Me Too

JeanS3
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud! Same here I ordered a big 1/10 scale Land Rover, the ad showed a big 1/10 scale Land Rover using Traxxas product and showing all its capabilities including a 3S 5000mAh iD LiPo battery pack. I received the complete opposite, a cheap little remote control toy in the color orange. No LiPo battery pack, no remote control, not the same product but a dollar store product. What a complete Scam this is. False advertising. Someone needs to get a lawyer and get these guys in jail. Christmas is coming around the corner who knows what they will do. 

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

And Pay Pal is still not helping their customers and standing by their guarantee. Keep writing them. 

Login to Me Too

Tyeblaize
Contributor
Contributor

I hope pay pal stands behind this and they need to be shut down.  Facebook should not allow them to advertise there.

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

I've filled out a dispute and they closed the case in the favor of the company even though the item was significantly inferior.  Since then, I returned my item and the company says it has to go to chin, NOT the address on the return table. So, now, I have no product and out $45 Total.  Now, th PP system will not let me dispute it any more and rejects my inquiry. there's no way to contact you. Seriously, Pay Pal, help. Or just settle my case and send my refund of $34

Login to Me Too

Machisman
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, i ordered an 1/10 scale Land rover. As soon i placed my order, i realized that it was a scam and the advertising was all about an expensive Traxx product. On the very same day of my order, i asked these CMH guys to cancel my order, which they did not want to do and continued to send me the product.

I raised PP dispute immediately with the proof of my communication. My case is still pending, however PP stated its in my favour. However i had to return the product to Hongkong which costed me $61. I got a partial refund for my shipping and waiting for the full refund of my product. Another two more days i will get to know the status very soon.

Always report such ads on Facebook hereafter. Thats the only way we can bring these cheaters. Also double check by googling about the product being advertised.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.