CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

debcook7
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal knows these companies are a scam ,  WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING the charges to go through  and then trying to contact the scammer companies  when there is a dispute. I blame pay pal and now I'm out the $ and shoes.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
Hi—I wish you the best of luck. What is consistently happening and nothing is being done about is very sad. I have asked PayPal why it is fair that the merchant is keeping all of my money, but they didn’t send me the full product. Their response was to avoid answering that question. “ I understand that paying for return shipping is not ideal. As a payment processor, we are unable to reverse more money from the seller than they originally received, thus we are unable to require them to pay for return shipping and Buyer's protection only covers the transaction amount. However, in order to be eligible for that refund, the item must be returned to the seller because it would be unfair for one party to have both the item and the money. If you are not satisfied with the returned policy you can do it outside PayPal. Please communicate with your bank company for further assistance on getting a refund.”
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
They sure do! And they say it’s fair.
Login to Me Too

Ttandymac
Contributor
Contributor
It is simply unbelievable that paypal still allows this company to launder money throufh its service after the number of co.plsints here going back more than one year. 134 people have told paypal and as i await to hear my claim i have brought this to the attention of the british authorities to shut down the paypal service in the UK under money laundering
Login to Me Too

Bob298

PayPal you know this is a scam and you should absolutely stop the transaction and in the very least you have a moral obligation and I do think you have a legal obligation to do just that.  I will turn this matter over to the Iowa State Attorney General's office.

Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
That’s good! I am filing claims with other agencies in CA as well. However, somehow it seems PayPal has a loophole to avoid responsibility, and I have been told they are legally following the rules, but no one from PayPal will respond to me by phone, just generic messages that avoid accountability and directly answering questions about how this is ethical with this many complaints.
Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
Please let us know if you get a response from the DA or any news or advice that can stop these fraud sales from continuing, #fraud #scams #CMH technology scam company
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
I just filed one with the Federal Trade Commission and posted on my Nextdoor about this company and the scam to warn others about it in the scan during the holidays when we are looking for sales and deals
Login to Me Too

Peedoff2020
Was ripped off for 39.00 payment with card through PayPal and I want my money back!
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
I doubt you will get it back. I wish that weren’t the case, but paypal is avoiding directly responding to questions I have asked I am out $300.
Login to Me Too

Peedoff2020
I demand my money back! This scam is BS! Going on for too long time for PayPal to make this right!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.