CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

debcook7
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal knows these companies are a scam ,  WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING the charges to go through  and then trying to contact the scammer companies  when there is a dispute. I blame pay pal and now I'm out the $ and shoes.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Scammed10
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with my credit card company I used with Paypal.  Sent them screenshots and all the support information.  They agreed I was sent the wrong item and it was not my fault.  Unfortunately, they could not do anything because paypal does not enforce a return policy with shippers for incorrectly shipped items. CMH has figured out how to do a legal bait and switch scam and Paypal fully knows they are doing it.  There are numerous pages of complaints here, Paypal has had many complaints filed and the internet has similar comments.  Paypal knows what is being done and but not will close the loophole. It is sad but will impact my spending habits with Paypal in the future.   I originally used them as I thought they protected the buyer.  Turns out their loyalty is to the seller.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
You are full of it and you should be ashamed of yourself. PayPal may not vet sellers but they have a responsibility to remove them after there have been HUNDREDS of complaints. See the difference? Once PayPal became aware of the problem and didn’t remove the seller then they became complicit in the fraud.
Login to Me Too

SMC1134
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed he has some posts that are awful. Not the facilitator of the transaction fault at all .............
Login to Me Too

Jbug111
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased item from CMH and they sent wrong item, /i showed this to paypal, I had all the proof that the company was wrong but paypal still sided with them. Paypal sides with the company everytime

Login to Me Too

jmac7366
Contributor
Contributor

they are **bleep** .... paypal , facebook, and CMH. im glad its only $37.98. since i have a 0 balance on paypal credit. ill just close my account. **bleep** them

Login to Me Too

Yohanantur
New Community Member

I too bought Stihl battery powered saw on Facebook, and used Paypal to pay for it, and now I am sitting here wondering how could a fraudulent company be allowed to sell things on Facebook, and why Paypal is not doing something to stop this??? I feel sorry for anyone caught in this scam!

Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor

I made a complaint to PayPal and they responded by telling me to email or contact the seller and try to resolve the issue with them first. There are time limits that must be followed. And a difference between a dispute and filling a claim. I'm going to do as they say and see where it gets me. I certainly hope PayPal doesn't side with the seller especially if I show proof they were in the wrong. I'll write an update once I start this process. Signed, Cathy <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
Why was my post removed?
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
What did it discuss? I see a few other posts saying you are curious if you will get what you ordered. Did PayPal take one down that makes them look bad?
Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
I sure hope I get what I ordered. I checked my email and this company sent a message to me. Bring very apologetic about my order not arriving but they did find me a tracking number and said my order is leaving China and is in transit. I haven't checked it yet. I also read complaints of only parts of items were sent to some customers. Like a chain saw was ordered and the person recieved only a chain. I wonder how my order will come??? Sassycat56
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.