CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

debcook7
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal knows these companies are a scam ,  WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING the charges to go through  and then trying to contact the scammer companies  when there is a dispute. I blame pay pal and now I'm out the $ and shoes.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

nleroch

Just ordered a pasta maker from this company through Facebook and Paypal.  Will see what happens. Reading this, I have little hope. 

Login to Me Too

MOISESSO
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation, they sent me a cheap dollar store item instead. Request sent back to china and I paid $15 no tracking, lost 50%. They should stop them.

Login to Me Too

Buster7
Contributor
Contributor

I put a stop on the credit card payment that was linked my PayPal account they put a hold on the money to  PayPal who held the money from CMH and the bank credited me the original payment. CMH in the T&Cs say they operate under the laws of the UK hence should perform To the 2015 Consumer Rights Act  covering false and misleading advertising.  Its a pain to sort out but it can be done to get the money back and penalize the seller.  The return of goods should be to the cost of the seller. I just told them them were available for collection. Andrew

Login to Me Too

Xavi10
Contributor
Contributor
You will get a plastic that is useless, I also asked for it. Do not expect anything from PayPal, they have already charged and are collaborators of the fraud.
Login to Me Too

Scammed10
Contributor
Contributor

paypal knows these bait and switch schemes are occurring and supports them by allowing them to continue.  They know that a different  item is shipped even when the receipt shows the correct item you ordered.  Then paypal allows the return program which costs the same as the item so it discourages the return.  These are clearly bait and switch schemes that are being allowed by paypal with their knowledge. It is clear paypal is complicit in these.  

Login to Me Too

Pam42
Ordered a pair of shoes, says soft and so squishy, very hard sub quality, said was American made, was not wore once and they broke and no way of sending them back or an email to write too . Very fraudulent company
Login to Me Too

Shellyman
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  See my post below.  Shame on PayPal for letting this go on!!!

Login to Me Too

Donc5
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered what looked like a fun water mat and I got a mat you fill with air for 40 bucks down the drain
Login to Me Too

HardyW
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted PayPal and I have made a complaint. I had to report it twice because they didn't respond the first time.
They wrote that they had to ask the merchant. The merchant offered a refund if I send the item back to China.
Value of the order 50 Euro
Value of the article I received 5 Euro or less
Return costs to China 80 Euro

They know exactly that nobody sends this junk back. PayPal covers these scammers. This is also turnover for PayPal

Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
I am curious how many people we need to start a class action lawsuit. This is just not right. Regardless of the amount of money. I have contacted a local news station, and I have also reached out to a legal team. Please let me know if you are interested in making known how PayPal is supporting this company’s scams. We should make this known.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.