CMH NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD- FALSE ADVERTISING?

MGA24K
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDER A 2020 HOT SELLING-GTA26 BATTERY OPERATED, WOODCUTTER AND THEY SENT ME A $4.00 CHAIN WITH STRAPS. PAYPAL OPEN A REFUND CASE, BUT CLOSE IT BECAUSE I WAS DELIVERED AN ITEM !? WHICH WAS INCORRECT, SOMEBODY DID'NT CARE TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE!(FRAUD) NOW THEY(SELLER) IS TELLING ME, TO KEEP THEIR($4)PIECE OF JUNK AND THEY WOULD REFUND 10% OF THE $37.98 THAT I PAY FOR ORIGINALLY. IS THERE A WAY TO REOPEN THIS CASE, PAYPAL CLOSE IT, DID NOT BOTHER TO COLLECT ALL CORRECT INFORMATION TO START.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MGA24K 

Which dispute did you open? Non receipt of item OR item received but not as descibed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lee1948
Contributor
Contributor

I opened the item not as described....claim. sent a message to the seller, received a response, re-responded and then escalated it to a claim after I checked the company out online and saw others have had the same problem...

Login to Me Too

Chrissy5251
Contributor
Contributor
Non receipt of product. Received a chain with handles. What a joke! What do we do now? I guess I learned a good lesson.
Login to Me Too

Hamkaz
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I'm out 94. bucks, I ordered 3 saws, received 3 chains. I h I e PayPal will help.
Login to Me Too

Lee1948
Contributor
Contributor

This so called Company....just ripped me off too....I had ordered the "battery operated hand saw.....their add shows a person using the saw to trim tree limbs and cut boards and all that for a low price of $29.99 + shipping....but the add DID NOT SAW....ALL YOU WILL RECEIVE IS THE DARN CHAIN and if you want the saw that goes with the chain that will be another $89.99.....

I had saved the add in my Facebook list but when I went to retrieve it....THE ADD WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!! I saw several other "special deals" like this one, on my Facebook home page, from different companies and some even had a lower price.....in fact one was only $16.99....Boy these scam companies must be having a good laugh over the fact that we took them at their add and didn't check them out....

I sincerely hope there is some sort of legal options to stop them....

Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same chain saw and a drill. I wonder what I will recieved?? I filled a complaint and then dispute with PAYPAL. They said they would contact seller and if no response within ten days I'll get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Lee1948
Contributor
Contributor

I have read several complaints about this company....and I just escalated my complaint to a claim yesterday....I received a message from the company yesterday that said they had reviewed my order and that I had indeed ordered the chain only....that is not true....but they said if I wanted the saw it would be another $89.99 + shipping....I tried to find the add on Facebook that I ordered from and it has been deleted and all you see is page unavailable....IT'S ALL A BIG SCAM....There were several of these adds the other day with prices down to $16.99....I haven't been able to find ANY of them....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.