CLOSED DISPUTE WITH NO RESOLOTION AND NO PRODUCT

Temp20210131e
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased product, and paid with paypal balance,  did not receive any product, so i files a complaint.  Paypal declined my case because there is tracking showing it was delivered somewhere.  Problem I have never received any of my purchased product.  So I am out the product and the payment,  The resolution center seem to fail every time, with some internal error, and there doe not seem to be any valid contact information for Paypal.  Does anyone have any valid real email addresses for anyone at paypal. there virtual assistant is worthless. and not way too dispute a closed case, 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210131e 

Get with the post office for an investigation (of GPS Delivery Coordinates and Intranet Report) and receive official documentation that the ship to address on the package for said tracking number is not addressed to [your address] and was not delivered to said address. Bring PayPal email receipt which should have your shipping address on it and a print out of the tracking number to show USPS manager/supervisor.

You can only appeal with conclusive evidence, otherwise, there's no point in it. Also file a ic3.gov report and if you want, go as far as filing a mail fraud report with the USPS Postal Inspectors office against the sender's address (if that is even real) of said tracking number. PDF all this info, ready to upload and either appeal through the resolution center or call customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

If that fails and you paid with credit card, dispute it with them instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pintsize
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product on 12/5/2020. Never received it. The store email had been taken down. I opened up a dispute through PayPal.

They contacted the seller twice (I'm not sure how), then the seller provided shipping information (fake) and it said it was delivered on 1/13/2021.

I ordered a cricut, on 1/13/2021 the only thing that was delivered was a 4 inch plastic flag which was not what I purchased or wanted to pay $99.99 for.

PayPal has now closed my dispute because they say I received the product.

So frustrating and trying to contact them is impossible!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pintsize 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210131e
Contributor
Contributor

you have had a disute against wrong account. No sales of this kind ever. especially at these price. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.