CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

JonH66
Contributor
Contributor

@jetta12 Count me in, after being **bleep** over numerous times by Chinese traders not sending the item ordered, appeals to PayPal, which get rejected as seller has offered refund if I mail back (in perfect condition, by courier) the item they sent me (usually some tacky low value item, compared to the more expensive item ordered) - or they offer 40% refund, so you're down 60% for something you didn't order...

Despite this being a well-advertised practice in unscrupulous sellers, Paypal doesn't arrange refunds to the buyer, instead, supporting the illegal practices by siding with "their actual customer" - i.e. the people they make money from on the payment...

I'm so in, multiple examples available... I may not have the best judgement on purchases, but I do expect to receive the crap I order, and not some real trash I didn't want.

Login to Me Too

westworld

I'm on board too.

Paypal is a completely corrupt company that does not actually investigate any of the disputes. 

I would absolutely LOVE to see them go out of business along with the scammers who only take paypal as payment. There's a reason for that, the scammers know that Paypal will support them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Temp20210213f
New Community Member

😠I'm in!

Login to Me Too

markmx
Contributor
Contributor

Is this going anywhere? They locked my account and charged me ridiculous fees. Post a like for any active suits

Login to Me Too

xjda68
Contributor
Contributor

Has no one paid attention to the previous posted link?

PayPal becomes the latest company to ban class action suits - The Verge

You cant Class action sue PayPal anymore. The only thing you can do is small claims court where they reside "San Jose California". Read some blogs, everyone that tried was unsuccessful. They stole almost $800 from me, but I will never see it again unless the Feds reverse there no Class action status they gave them. Which I can almost guarantee will never happen.

Login to Me Too

markmx
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I saw that post. Things do change. No company can "Ban" class action law suits, they can make it difficult. If enough people are being abused the courts can step in. If a company has terms of service that contradict federal law, you can get your day in court. Also a very powerful ally of consumers are states attorney's office. if the states attorney sees a pattern, they will go after companies.

Login to Me Too

Santoshhawkins
Contributor
Contributor
That’s crazy. All it probably took was a few Tesla gifts and they passed it.
Login to Me Too

gracie65
New Community Member

I hope you followed through on this.  I, too, have been a victim of PayPal's illegal practice of holding up delivery of funds transferred from a US bank to another US bank in the sale of a personal item. Please provide info on how I can join your suit.

Login to Me Too

Wondar24
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

File a complaint to get your account open. They doing it to everybody.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.