CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

Kacy_V
Contributor
Contributor

Let's do it!

Login to Me Too

Alicesh
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in. I received wrong item and both company and PayPal refuse to rectify the error or refund my money. I’m thinking state attorney general may also be a venue for legal remedy?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor
i am contacting fbi cyber crimes, tn state attorney general, the federal trade commission and the better busness bureau!
Login to Me Too

cwm21
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in.  

Login to Me Too

marysboy
Contributor
Contributor
Federal Trade Commission if you're in the US and then we escalate
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor
i am reporting to them tomorrow
Login to Me Too

Malecki
Contributor
Contributor

I'm onboard!

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor
i am on board
Login to Me Too

marysboy
Contributor
Contributor

They're on to us. Please be sure that your time hasn't expired. Here's there new legalese to block us. Annual Error Resolution Notice In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, please call us a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]or write us at PayPal, Attn: Error Resolution Department, <removed>, Omaha, NE <removed> as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor

im on board email address <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.