CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
I'm onboard for a class action lawsuit against PayPal
Login to Me Too

DM-1964
Contributor
Contributor

VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR PROGRESS, AS I TOO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED. WOULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION? THANK YOU!

Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
I have had 3 cases. I have documented SS, pics of what was received, communication with PP, attempted communication with vendor.. The first 2 cases I won, this 3rd one, is not going well, and was documented heavily. 1st took 3 months, 2nd -2 months, I’ve been on the third one for 1-1/2 months so far, but out of options . Kudos, if you can find an Attorney to take this on. Will have to be International law- which will extend past my lifetime , for resolution. But someone needs to step up and protect the citizens of the free-world against these scammers, and PayPals complicity in, and facilitation of these scams / crimes.
Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Update on my 3rd case. PP has said I don’t have to send back “cheap item”, but had to register complaint with IC-3 (FBI -cyber crimes (which doesn’t give a case #. So I also made a complaint with the FTC ( who do give a case #). This is the site that everyone needs to write a complaint to. I had to do this for the first case of “bait & switch”, which I did get refund for. (luckily my items were not really expensive) , but it’s the principle, and the crimes incurred against Americans, Canadians, and Europeans. I wish all good luck, and I have great documentations for my cases, especially this last one. ( If needed) by the attorney.. it show the calculated steps these vendors take, and the lack of response of our “trusted controller of our money”
Login to Me Too

LynnElleebee58
Contributor
Contributor

I honestly believe that the only chance any of us who have been victimized by scam artists with PayPal's full compliance is to join together.  It seems as if you have gone ahead and hired an attorney on your own and are wishing the rest of us good luck.  God Bless you and good luck to you too but do any of the rest of you want to work together because I have had it with being ripped off by scam artists and more importantly from a so-called service company that I have trusted to take care of my financial transactions and to protect me from those scammers.  Yet PayPal not only looks the other way when it's patrons are scammed I now believe they are in on it.  

On my own I am useless PayPal could care less about my complaints.  I am willing to help out in any way I can if there is anyone amongst you who knows how to initiate a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?

Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think anyone has filed a class action lawsuit yet?
Login to Me Too

Paho
Contributor
Contributor

on board

Login to Me Too

rnduhart
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting  on a response from Gibson Law Group and I will let everyone know what  they say.  I will fight this. PayPal is holding peoples PUA benefits during a pandemic making money off our suffering. Crooks

Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
Have you heard anymore about starting a class action lawsuit?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor

contact me at email <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.