CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

Chino2486
New Community Member
I’m also on board
Login to Me Too

wThompson
Contributor
Contributor

I am onboard.

Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a  bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away.  I am a paramedic injured in the LOD.  Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to  have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less.  It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT  I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI  , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well! 

Login to Me Too

Santoshhawkins
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in. If you have the energy to start this I’m sure there’s be a lot of people to support you. I started my dispute as soon as I got the PayPal receipt and tried to get the automated AI to escalate it to an agent and Still no reply from PayPal. How is it that so many people have been scammed and PayPal just allows this to keep happening? Don’t they have some kind of security that... I don’t know, detects the word Chakros and warns their customers “hell no, you’re being scammed!!!” PayPal has lost their moral compass and what’s important is trying to raise that stock price even if it means **bleep** their customers over.
Login to Me Too

KHC19
Contributor
Contributor
I’m on board!
Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor
Any more information on this
Login to Me Too

me-also
Contributor
Contributor

What is the current status of this?

Login to Me Too

LynnElleebee58
Contributor
Contributor

I am totally on board and bet that the many, many Pay-Pal Patrons that have been scammed by ZestAds (one of their DBA's) and Pay-Pal will join this action also. 

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Sincerely,

Lynn Belding

Login to Me Too

J-MONT-
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely in for this.  They are a joke, no way to contact them, just unbelievable.  I really think they are part of the scam.  Was wondering about mail fraud also.  Would PayPal be complicit? 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Is this about the fake USPS tracking number scam?  if so, I too, am trying to start a class action -- it might make sense to merge efforts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.