cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

106 REPLIES 106
Livin84
Contributor

Re: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I am on board
shoogie
Contributor

Count me in! I have open disputed with two different companies that nothing is being done about.

Bubba100
Contributor

They are a bunch of crooks and should be prosecuted.

dlubanski58
Contributor

definitely agree unfair and illegal practices...put threw charges on my unactivated charge card over and over again...then looked for a loop hole to still charge me

bear2noodl
Contributor

IM SO IN I got so much to say

Chino2486
New Community Member

I’m also on board
wThompson
Contributor

I am onboard.

pamedic
Contributor

I purchased a  bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away.  I am a paramedic injured in the LOD.  Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to  have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less.  It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT  I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI  , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well! 

Santoshhawkins
Contributor

I’m in. If you have the energy to start this I’m sure there’s be a lot of people to support you. I started my dispute as soon as I got the PayPal receipt and tried to get the automated AI to escalate it to an agent and Still no reply from PayPal. How is it that so many people have been scammed and PayPal just allows this to keep happening? Don’t they have some kind of security that... I don’t know, detects the word Chakros and warns their customers “hell no, you’re being scammed!!!” PayPal has lost their moral compass and what’s important is trying to raise that stock price even if it means **bleep** their customers over.