CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. PAYPAL IS INCOMPETENT

ELI51
New Community Member

I have been going back and forth with Paypal about this issue since May. This should have been a cut and dry case. I purchased an item with Paypal in March that had a 90 day return window. Received the RMA and returned the item but never received a refund. Opened a dispute case and provided proof of tracking to Paypal. They have since denied my case twice and both times when I ask why in the message center they reply "I did not provide the requested extra details." I ask them what other details do you need and show me the message or e-mail asking me for that information because I don't have it in my records. They never answer that question and close the conversation in message center when I ask. Mind you, I can't actually speak to a live representative and all of my previous inquiries take several days to get a response if they even bother responding at all. I have since given up and will dispute this through my bank. Is anyone else in or was in a similar situation? Trying to see if I can get a class action lawsuit going against them. They really should not be handling anyone's money. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

UncleG11
Contributor
Contributor
I read where PayPal changed their user agreement so you can not sue enmasse and you must use arbitration or the court system. I was going to small claims court. You file in your county. It could prove very costly if everyone just took the time to do it. It is easy to file. Go to your Clerk of Courts and ask for a small claim pack.
Login to Me Too

sm4240
New Community Member
Join me in filing a lawsuit on PayPal? They are no longer viable company to do business with! They get their cut of money from fraud companies & **bleep** their paying customers! I will spend whatever it takes to expose these PayPal bums dirty business tricks!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.