Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAIMS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

CLAIMS

Merchant gave Fraud Track No that had Another Address and Never Sent My Compact Dryer on 17 Mar - Libertypro.xyz - Vista CA - I live in FL - Never Responds - 2 - Emails - No Bus Tel Listed - Help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PayPal Employee

Re: CLAIMS

Hi @cherry250 Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you already open a dispute? And I suggest that you may contact the shipping courier and get any documentation from them stating that the tracking number provided to you by the merchant has a different address.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Community Member

I opened an official dispute and made a claim. Can’t imagine they can keep the money from the transaction but PayPal has reached out to them. I suggest you do the same. Are you at least able to see if they shipped your product? I can’t even login to the account I created on their site and the forgot password function doesn’t work. I had an order number but can’t even check the status on their site because it’s tied to the account.
Highlighted
PayPal Employee

Hi @cherry250 Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you already open a dispute? And I suggest that you may contact the shipping courier and get any documentation from them stating that the tracking number provided to you by the merchant has a different address.

View solution in original post