CLAIMS

cherry250
Contributor
Contributor
Merchant gave Fraud Track No that had Another Address and Never Sent My Compact Dryer on 17 Mar - Libertypro.xyz - Vista CA - I live in FL - Never Responds - 2 - Emails - No Bus Tel Listed - Help?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

adh30harrison
New Community Member

I received a different tracking number from PayPal than I did from the seller. Neither of which were sent to my address. In fact, the shipping company said it was sent to an invalid address and therefore was returned to sender. PayPal offers no way to get any information from the shipping company back to PayPal. They will not allow you to open another claim or dispute the final decision of a claim. You are simply out of luck. They just close the claim and you are on your own. PayPal is doing a disservice to its customers and they should be held liable for it. It is going to be hard for me to use PayPal in the future.

Login to Me Too

cherry250
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal - gets - (2.9%) - and - $0.30 - per - item - of - Merchants - PayPal - gets - ($0) - from - their - Members - Bible - 'The Rich - rule - over - the - Poor' - Walmart - Net - $328 Billion - Target - $62.6 Billion - How 2 Fight - PayPal - Become - Rich - Dropship - Doba.com - Check - YouTube - $160 Billion - Unlimited - Domain - Websites - Email Address - Blue Host.com - Theme - Choose - Woo Commerce - 2, 500 - items - per - Online - Store - Paper Checks - Free - Cash Back - Discover Bank - Best - Free Business - Bank - $0 - 2 - Start - Bill Pay - Azlo Bank - and - Doba.com - plus - USA - 1.4 million - items - Choose - Word Press.org - Auto Complete - Order - Woo +2 - 3 - Free - Download - $7 - Vanity - Toll Free - No phone - Needed - Virtual Receptionist - Answers - Message - Made into Text - emailed - but - Panasonic - Cordless - Smartphone - Easy - Transfer - $14.99 - monthly - Online Store - Dropship - $1, 000 - $50, 000 - monthly - Apartments.com - Zillow.com - Gated - Communities - Relax - Enjoy - a - Better - Life - outside - PayPal - because - Axlo Bank - Online - Bank of America - Wells Fargo - Courtesy - Dead - are - Bad News - also - Happy - Autumn
Login to Me Too

kapciu75
New Community Member

Guys, I have opened the claim to the seller.

I have been asked to put more details including the invoice to this claim.

And there is no possibility to attach the file to the case.

Any ideas? 

Kind regards

Peter 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.