CLAIM - Seller not repsonded within the timeframe, no movement and paypal is not responding either

So what is happening is I have a claim against a seller (Did not get the item). They have not responded within the timeframe set by PayPal. No new movement regarding the case and PayPal is not saying anything. I have sent them multiple emails (to PayPal) and not one person has gotten back to me. It feels like I am stuck in limbo and no one is helping me.... I can't call (closed till further notice), their Facebook support advised me they are closed and sent multiple emails.

What am I supposed to do? Just wait it out?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @anthonymorle56, I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for using the community forum to be heard and it is my heavy heart knowing that there is still no new movement reagarding the case. Please be advised that once your claim has been filed with PayPal, you are good as we are taking care of it. If the seller was not able to respond within the timeframe set by PayPal then this case will surely be closed in your favor. It might take longer than usual to get a response and/or get this resolved due to coronavirus (covid-19) emergency - reason why our all phone lines are closed. Rest assured, we will reach out back to you as soon as we are back in normal operation. Thank you for your patience and have an excellent day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.