CJS-CD keys supplied key which has already been activated

Crews
Contributor
Contributor

On 19th Dec I bought a code for SIMS 4 Dine Out from CJS CD keys.  There were 2 other expansion pack keys on the same order, both of which were supplied quickly but the Dine Out code took a good few days and I had to chase twice.  They eventually supplied one - finally got it just in time to print out for Christmas - but when my daughter logged in and tried to redeem it, we got an error message saying it had already been redeemed.

I emailed them on 28th Dec via their support email address and am now 10 messages into a very frustrating loop of them asking for various screenshots, me supplying the screenshots, and them asking for the same set of screenshots again, each time claiming that I haven't sent them everything they need, but refusing to tell me what it is that I haven't sent them.

Has anyone ever had a similar problem? and if so, how was it resolved?  Many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pohead123
Contributor
Contributor

Very sorry to hear this.  I assume this problem got solved by now?

If not, can you please tell me your order ID so that I can look into it further?

Login to Me Too

Crews
Contributor
Contributor
They finally refunded me the money but it took about 6 weeks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.