CHRISSY_2020

CHRISSY_2020
Contributor
Contributor
MY ACCOUNT IS LIMITED BECAUSE I'VE NOT BEEN ON IT IN A WHILE, & NEED TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY TO GET LIMITATION LIFTED.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CHRISSY_2020 

Thank you for posting on our community forum.  I'm so sorry that your account is limited, yes one of the factor being on limited is having a dormant account.  You may try this helpful link https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app..., if the account is still limited then you may try to contact our customer service. All you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.