CHOULIOSHOP.LIVE / YUIYOT SHOP - fraud, spam, fake, cheat - BEWARE of this seller

radhaPsarathy
Contributor
Contributor

On 14th May, 2020, I purchased “Flushing/Descaling kit for Tankless water heater” from YUIYOT SHOP in CHOULIOSHOP and paid $62.49 via paypal transaction id 1BU34181FD266540H. I registered my mail id in the site and purchased it. (see the relevant details attached)

On 15th May, 2020, I realized that I did not receive any order confirmation in my mail. So I tried to login to check the order status in the website and it did not allow me to login and also used forgot password methods to login to the site. Since there was no reaction in the website, I checked my order status by sending email to the contact email id and that mail was not delivered stating that mail id is not found.

I realized that this purchase is a spam/fake transaction and I raised an issue with paypal by case id  “PP-D-66406449” on 15th May, 2020 that too the next day of the transaction itself. But paypal sent me further details about shipment etc. Since Paypal is following up on the case, I considered this transaction may be legitimate and on 26th May, 2020 I received a small package as per the tracking number given by paypal which contained a small plastic stencil “7” in a bubble cover sized 4x7 inch. I ordered for a motor kit worth of $62.49 and received a stencil worth of not even $0.10 cents. I really wonder how paypal could not validate this detail. How can a motor and accessories can be sent in a 4x7 inch packing?.

I request Paypal to study the case manually as I believe that the paypal process is not able to identify the spam/fake transaction at the earlier stage. Even though I gave a very immediate intimation and filed a case for resolution Paypal was not able to resolve it correctly/rightly. In order to study I have given few web links to confirm that this transaction is a spam/fraud which includes multiple complaints from paypal members.

<removed>

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Products-and-Services/Is-Choulioshop-a-valid-company/m-p/2163566...

I would appreciate Paypal to take severe steps on this case and a minimum action of refund to this transaction would be the justice to this case.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

CAB68516
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed for over $200 order on restore YUIYOT SHOP but website is quickuepas.com and contact info on website is paypal made me take contact email out..4676 Heather Sees Way, Mcalaster ZOK 745[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] PayPal denied claim, I am trying to dispute this with them but customer service or message center hasn't been available all week. I did file complaint with ecommerce.gov, you should too.
Login to Me Too

radhaPsarathy
Contributor
Contributor

thanks, will try to take up the matter with ecommerce.gov

Login to Me Too

Jpart1963
Contributor
Contributor

I too had a similar issue. I took a screen pint of my order before closing the web site.   As you can see I received an order confirmation.  It even shows the web site that was used " qickuepas" https://www.qickuepas.live.  The dollar amount of the purchase was $62.49.  The purchase was for a Gimbal Bearing Puller.   I too never received any confirmation of the purchase.   The transaction ID was 7X3108639j0865205.  The USPS tracking number provided in the purchase showed that the item delivered on Tuesday 26 May at 16:54 (no year included, so I assumed 2020?). I have opened a case with paypal and even though it has only been a week since I had ordered this puller, my guess is that I will not be receiving it.  I have a case opened with PayPal and an waiting resolution.   I hope this helps others who may have run into a similar issue.  If I do receive the puller "as advertised" then I will post what I received.

Thanks for posting and hope this helps,

Gimbal Puller 6-7-2020.JPG

Gimbal Puller 6-7-2020 tracking number.JPG

Login to Me Too

radhaPsarathy
Contributor
Contributor

$62.49 looks like a common figure in the cases.. Beware of this amount..

Login to Me Too

kay62
New Community Member

I had the same problem, purchased photo studio light kit from Chulioshop, U.S. seller in FL, paid with my hubby's Pay Pal account, they sent a cheap plastic whistle in a small bubble mailer from a Company in NJ, this after I complained item was not shipped and no contact from them.  I opened a case with Pay Pal, after many weeks of back and forth and notifying Pay Pal of all the complaints about this site online and how they are scamming PP customers, Pay Pal replied that the seller was willing to accept the return if I ship the whistle to China. Unbelievable....PP aiding and abetting scam artists. I offered to pay to ship it back to the address in NJ (since the one in FL is fake) and Pay Pal refused advising me it has to go to China.....as if anyone expects them to refund my over $60 when they receive a whistle. In any event, shipping to China would be over $20 and due to Covid, impossible. They are so adept at manipulating the system. Pay Pal customer service is non existent, I have been a customer for many years and I am totally disgusted with the result. Chulioshop has since vanished, as I advised PP it would. PP told me Chulioshop sent me an item and their decision is I have to ship it back and wait for a refund from the seller....as if a photo studio floor light, stand and carry bag would fit in a 4x5" bubble mailer. Reprehensible from Pay Pal and not at all how I expected them to behave. I will never trust them again. BTW this happened in early May and I kept contacting PP to inform that people are still using PP to buy items from this site...what did they do to advise their customers....absolutely nothing. I sent photo evidence and spent weeks on this, total waste of time. Live and learn, Pay Pal will do nothing to help you even with clear, documented, evidence of a scam.

Login to Me Too

radhaPsarathy
Contributor
Contributor

sorry to hear the exact fraudulent activity similar to my case. i really do agree that paypal exist or not? to resolve the genuine problems. i think paypal supports seller as they get commission and they do not for buyers as there is no commission.

Login to Me Too

KRDx37b
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint on 2 orders with this shop . PayPal denied me my claim and found in favor of the seller !!! What do I do now ? I am out $170 and change. Please someone answer your phone at PayPal , all I get is a recording they are not staffing the phone line during the Covid-19 crisis !! Sincerely , Ken Deal
Login to Me Too

Dreama72
Contributor
Contributor
Order# 2754 $77.49 for a futon sofa YUI Yot shop Choulioshop.com Date of purchase: 5/02/2020 I am still waiting for my Futon. They took my money. I tried to contact them. The site is gone.
Login to Me Too

Royscout09
Contributor
Contributor
I also made a purchase from YUIYOT SHOP. $70.66 for a Tascam CD recorder. After a day of no invoice, or shipping info from seller. I suspected fraud and tried to contact seller to no avail. I opened a claim with PAYPAL. they investigated and about a 10 days later my claim was denied and my case closed. Based on a UPS tracking number that showed product shipped and received. So I went to UPS and was told the tracking # was not associated with my name. Have tried several times to get back with PAYPAL to RE-open my case and now PAYPAL is ignoring my emails and will not reply to my request. NOT ONLY IS YUIYOT SHOP A FRAUD SO IS PAYPAL. How the heck they get away with this just insidious. PAYPAL is supposed to PROTECT YOU PURCHASE! WHATS UP PAYPAL?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.