CHICV and Laheroina

annbrunetta
Contributor
Contributor

A letter I was forced to write to deal with this deceptive and predatory company which goes by many names including CHICV, Laheroina, Unfadememory, and others (also, I have to say PayPal needs to answer to their continued willingness to accept payment from these companies):

La Heroina

Laheroina.com

CHICV.com

Unfadememory.com

Or whoever you are:

To Whom It May Concern:

On May 10, 2019 I made the bad mistake of ordering items from Laheroina after seeing an ad on Instagram. I paid a total of $141.97 for 5 items. The 4 items I received are in no way like the pictures or descriptions of the clothing I ordered. The quality is poor and the fabrics are substandard, specifically not the linen you advertised. You also sent me things I did not order, and did not send me some of the things I did order.

After many email requests for resolution, and an escalation to PayPal, I received return information from an email at unfadememory.com on June 18, 2019. I am instructed to return the items to China and pay for shipping although the items were shipped from Chino, CA.

It seems very clear that you are running a scam business. I’m not sure why PayPal continues to all you to process payments via their platform. There is a whole community forum about your bad practices.

I will be persuing this matter aggressively with PayPay and the Better Business Bureau. You are a predatory entity who needs to be stopped from advertising on social media and accepting payments via PayPal.

Sincerely,

Ann <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

paula71
New Community Member

i recently ordered a pair of Original Saltwater sandals from LaHeroina after seeing them on a google search, the photographs are taken from Saltwater advertisements showing models wearing genuine Saltwater sandals so i was led to believe that this is what i was purchasing, the price was £30 reduced from £60 which also seemed genuine as lots of summer sales are running at the moment. When i received them a few weeks later i was shocked to discover that i had been sent some synthetic fakes of the classic Saltwater sandal, i was furious that i had been scammed and the returns policy was so vague and expensive to put me off pursuing a full refund, i have opened a dispute via Paypal and have returned the item at my cost to China but i would like Paypal to stop allowing this company to use their platform as they are selling fake goods. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.