CHICV International Holding Limited

sisdixon
New Community Member

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

AnneBlahblah
New Community Member

I am another customer shafted by this seller! I wish I would of known the ACTUAL name of the seller before buying so I could of seen all these terrible reviews!

It has been almost a month and they are claiming that they have no idea when the product will ship through a very generic email. HOW IS THIS SELLER STILL PARTNERING WITH PAY PAL AFTER ALL THESE DISPUTES!?

I just want my money back so I can forget about it and move on, PAY PAL should ban them from doing business on this interface.

Login to Me Too

renath
Contributor
Contributor

I got the exact same experience as described above. Never received any confirmation email, so I actually didn't even know who was I buying from until I checked my PayPal account. I opened up a dispute with them after more than a month still not having the order neither any information. The only answer I got was that they don't know when the items arrive and if I hold on. It's a scam, after reading all these comments here, I just don't get it, how can PayPal tolerate it since so obvious. 

Login to Me Too

Clevername
Contributor
Contributor
>HOW IS THIS SELLER STILL >PARTNERING WITH PAY PAL AFTER >ALL THESE DISPUTES!? The owner keeps changing the name of the company. Cloning a website and making a DNS change can be done in an afternoon. Then it's just uploading the new adsense ad with the new name and same photos. I witnessed Noracora and Wotoba advertising the same dresses on Google news under 2 different store names on the same page. After getting scammed I reported one (wotoba) to FTC, and stopped seeing wotoba ads on Google news but still see the Noracora ads. Someone in this thread posted a long list of the known names they have used so far. I traced Wotoba to a Guangzhou phone number and Beijing company license. If you return the merchandise you must use Paypal to get the address in Guangzhou because the company wont tell you. But the package will never be picked up from customs, thats part of the scam, they file a claim with the shipping company, probably with s doctored invouce. You will be out the shipping cost, but will get a full refund even if you only received and returned partial shipment. Just follow PayPal resolution center instructions precisely. Maybe paypal just cant keep up with the international name changes, but cant they track it by bank account? If not, it seems opening paypal to China in recent years is a failed experiment. Paypal is losing the confidence of its older customers at the same time Google is making it super easy to pay on mobile. Not smart to let this hot mess continue.
Login to Me Too

air22force
New Community Member

I too placed an order on Feb. 18, 2019, and promise date was February 28, 2019.  Have not received the item. Web site shows no order to have been placed, yet a payment was taken from PayPal.  Why does PayPal allow these type of companies using PayPal as a means of payment if they are not reputable? This is the second company through PayPal that has been paid and I have not received the goods since November 2018.  This is wrong PayPal, if you are going to allow companies to process through you then you should stand behind all transactions. 

@sisdixon wrote:

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

jansouthsea
Contributor
Contributor

I would appreciate any information relating to who we can complain to about Pay Pal themselves as an organisation. It is more than clear having read all of your complaints along with my own that this company  chicV and all it's other offshoots are acting fraudulently. Pay pal have had this matter brought to their attention many many times and yet still continue to allow them to trade through them. I believe this makes pay pal complicit and accountable. Any suggestions please

Login to Me Too

gwenllian
Contributor
Contributor

I have had similar issues re. Chicv Holdings and have asked PayPal the exact same question many of us on this thread have asked i.e. how can PayPal a reputable and responsible company continue to facilitate this abuse of trust? When customers choose PayPal as their transaction partner it is because PayPal presents itself as a 'safe' facilitator. 

That does not seem to have been the experience here. Clearly Chicv in all its forms is known to PayPal so why does it continue to allow Chicv to exploit them and its customers?

Given the current intense media interest in online fraud and the facilitation of this by 'big companies' such as Facebook, Instagram and PayPal, it beggars belief that PayPal would continue to align themselves with such sharp practice.

I have asked for my complaint to be escalated to a senior staff member at PayPal or to be given the contact details of someone within PayPay who would be able to answer that question. If I get no joy, I will have to consider taking my concerns to public bodies.

Login to Me Too

becksfolley
Contributor
Contributor

Received order, everything in it was different from what I ordered, poor quality and inferior workmanship I will be sending everything back, but worry about my refund! This company needs to be put out of business. It seems they are miss leading everyone.

Login to Me Too

brvs4ever
New Community Member

I ordered three blouses a month ago. I received a blouse in the mail but it is not he blouse I ordered. The other two have not arrived. I have received no notifications or contact from the company. 

Login to Me Too

anyellday
New Community Member

They are now operating as Lorencona

lorencona.com

www.lorencona.com

Same story as above. 

Login to Me Too

tans6359
Contributor
Contributor

This is so sad to read all the terrible experiences with this persons scam online shops. He is operating with an online shop in Germany too with a firm called Modetalente and the people are going crazy, not receiving their orders..etc. I have located this firm and they are registered in the UK. Its also easy to access his name and address in this companies house. He is from China, but doesn't appear to be living in the UK, he's just registered his so called companies there.

I am not sure how much has been resolved, as I have only just registered to this site. If this is old news, then, please disregard. I hope they will stop him soon......     

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.