Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHICV International Holding Limited

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CHICV International Holding Limited

Update: After PayPal decided to not resolve my case and closed the dispute, the only thing left for me to do was to email ChicV International Holding Limited one last time to request a refund for the 2nd pair of boots I did not receive. And surprise, they did refund it! I was shocked. I’m out the shipping fees but I consider it a win. The name of the company I ordered from (owned by ChicV) was TimeToShiny.
Contributor

They must have about six names. Mine was Sandkini.

I'm trying to contact Chicv at the email they provided at the end of my PayPal receipt: <removed>.  So far it hasn't bounced back like the Sislina emails did.  When I purchased, I was directed to PayPal, but I elected to pay with my credit card (different card than the one I use for PayPal).  I got a receipt from Sislina and a separate one from PayPal.  It also included receipt and invoice numbers that were different than the order # given by Sislina.   I told them I changed my mind and didn't want the items.  I also told them I'd dispute the charge with Visa if they tried to charge me.  Hahaha good luck with that one, but maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm trying to contact Chicv at the e mail they provided at the end of my PayPal receipt:  <removed>  So far it hasn't bounced back like the Sislina e mails did.  When I purchased, I was directed to PayPal, but I elected to pay with my credit card (different card than the one I use for PayPal).  I got a receipt from Sislina and a separate one from PayPal.  It also included receipt and invoice numbers that were different than the order # given by Sislina.   I told them I changed my mind and didn't want the items.  I also told them I'd dispute the charge with Visa if they tried to charge me.  Hahaha good luck with that one, but maybe I'll get lucky.

New Community Member

Re: CHICV International Holding Limited I’ve been trying to cancel and they do not answer me.

I’ve tried and to get in touch to cancel my order to no avail.I wii never order from them again.

Tags (1)

Chicv international Holding Limited is a scam company and PayPal and Facebook allow it to continue selling and advertising. Don’t fall for it! They won’t send you a confirmation email or contact you at all. PayPal is aware of this because many people complain to PayPal about company but the continue to allow payments to go through because PayPal gets paid then.
Contributor

I paid for a pair of boots before I found out about CHICV. They finally did respond to me once I had complained to Paypal, but only to try and fob me off to stop it going to a claim. They pretended my order was going to be dispatched. Then they sent an email saying they were dispatched. Well I have made a claim, but I don't expect a result from Paypal or CHICV. I've lost my faith in Paypal, dealing with scam companies knowingly.
New Community Member

I am another customer shafted by this seller! I wish I would of known the ACTUAL name of the seller before buying so I could of seen all these terrible reviews!

It has been almost a month and they are claiming that they have no idea when the product will ship through a very generic email. HOW IS THIS SELLER STILL PARTNERING WITH PAY PAL AFTER ALL THESE DISPUTES!?

I just want my money back so I can forget about it and move on, PAY PAL should ban them from doing business on this interface.

Contributor

I got the exact same experience as described above. Never received any confirmation email, so I actually didn't even know who was I buying from until I checked my PayPal account. I opened up a dispute with them after more than a month still not having the order neither any information. The only answer I got was that they don't know when the items arrive and if I hold on. It's a scam, after reading all these comments here, I just don't get it, how can PayPal tolerate it since so obvious. 

New Community Member

I too placed an order on Feb. 18, 2019, and promise date was February 28, 2019.  Have not received the item. Web site shows no order to have been placed, yet a payment was taken from PayPal.  Why does PayPal allow these type of companies using PayPal as a means of payment if they are not reputable? This is the second company through PayPal that has been paid and I have not received the goods since November 2018.  This is wrong PayPal, if you are going to allow companies to process through you then you should stand behind all transactions. 

@sisdixon wrote:

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!