CHICV International Holding Limited

sisdixon
New Community Member

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@babala13

You could have 'changed' the dispute to one of 'received but not as described' immediately you received the first pair, as it was not the full order it was not as described.

Then paypal would have told you to return same for a full refund if they found in your favour.

However as its now closed you can either appeal the decision OR if you funded your paypal payment via a card do a chargeback via your card issuer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ivferrell
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same to me. Only shipped one of my orders. And PayPal won’t do anything and denied my claim because I had already filed a claim on it earlier when nothing was shipped. Still out $88.
Login to Me Too

Eliswood
Contributor
Contributor
Well Ive given up on it now.
Login to Me Too

babala13
Contributor
Contributor
Update: After PayPal decided to not resolve my case and closed the dispute, the only thing left for me to do was to email ChicV International Holding Limited one last time to request a refund for the 2nd pair of boots I did not receive. And surprise, they did refund it! I was shocked. I’m out the shipping fees but I consider it a win. The name of the company I ordered from (owned by ChicV) was TimeToShiny.
Login to Me Too

Eliswood
Contributor
Contributor
They must have about six names. Mine was Sandkini.
Login to Me Too

mmmc

I'm trying to contact Chicv at the email they provided at the end of my PayPal receipt: <removed>.  So far it hasn't bounced back like the Sislina emails did.  When I purchased, I was directed to PayPal, but I elected to pay with my credit card (different card than the one I use for PayPal).  I got a receipt from Sislina and a separate one from PayPal.  It also included receipt and invoice numbers that were different than the order # given by Sislina.   I told them I changed my mind and didn't want the items.  I also told them I'd dispute the charge with Visa if they tried to charge me.  Hahaha good luck with that one, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Login to Me Too

mmmc

I'm trying to contact Chicv at the e mail they provided at the end of my PayPal receipt:  <removed>  So far it hasn't bounced back like the Sislina e mails did.  When I purchased, I was directed to PayPal, but I elected to pay with my credit card (different card than the one I use for PayPal).  I got a receipt from Sislina and a separate one from PayPal.  It also included receipt and invoice numbers that were different than the order # given by Sislina.   I told them I changed my mind and didn't want the items.  I also told them I'd dispute the charge with Visa if they tried to charge me.  Hahaha good luck with that one, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Login to Me Too

Dewey1975
New Community Member

I’ve tried and to get in touch to cancel my order to no avail.I wii never order from them again.

Login to Me Too

Rodstewart
Chicv international Holding Limited is a scam company and PayPal and Facebook allow it to continue selling and advertising. Don’t fall for it! They won’t send you a confirmation email or contact you at all. PayPal is aware of this because many people complain to PayPal about company but the continue to allow payments to go through because PayPal gets paid then.
Login to Me Too

Eliswood
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a pair of boots before I found out about CHICV. They finally did respond to me once I had complained to Paypal, but only to try and fob me off to stop it going to a claim. They pretended my order was going to be dispatched. Then they sent an email saying they were dispatched. Well I have made a claim, but I don't expect a result from Paypal or CHICV. I've lost my faith in Paypal, dealing with scam companies knowingly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.