CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED.

StraddieChris
New Community Member

After reading many complaints against this company, why can I not get my money back from PayPal? I am trying to avert a long drawn out issue of months waiting for my $300 ODD spent in this apparently dodgy company. And why do Paypal not vet the businesses they work with? Surely I am not the only person who sees Paypal and thinks "well that must be a legit company?"

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Cyndi65
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a shirt and a pair of boots from this dealer. I received the shirt, but NOT the boots. I asked them to send the boots. I have Not received the boots. They owe me $49.00 and shipping.

PayPal
09:13 AM
It looks like you want to file a dispute for an item that wasn't as described, is that correct?
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:14 AM
Yes

PayPal
Great! Let's get started with filing a dispute.
Please select the transaction you'd like to dispute from the list below?
CH
Cynthia Hughes
Transaction Not Listed

PayPal
I couldn't find any transactions on your account from the last 180 days. For further assistance, please contact us.
Would you like to chat with a Customer Service agent?
CH
Cynthia Hughes
Yes

Thank you for choosing to chat with us.

An agent will be with you shortly

Hy
You are now chatting with Hernan Rey
CH
Cynthia Hughes
Provide additional information Dispute Case ID: PP-D-16035588 Transaction Amount: $78.53 USD Dispute Amount: $78.53 USD Transaction ID: 8XG74718DG4871433 Transaction Date: September 22, ****
Hy
Hernan Rey
09:15 AM
Hi! This is Hernan from PayPal, may I have your First and Last name?
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:15 AM
I have not received the boots.
Cynthia Hughes
This company has scammed 52 people other than myself.
Hy
Hernan Rey
09:16 AM
Thank you!
CH
Cynthia Hughes
Why does PayPal have them ??
Hy
Hernan Rey
I see. Please give me the date and the amount of the payment.
I already have it.
Please give me a few minutes to review your account.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:17 AM
They never sent the boots.
Hy
Hernan Rey
09:20 AM
We actually decided for you to return the items to the seller.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
I trust PayPal to screen these companies so if I can use PayPal I feel safe. I won't buy unless I can use PayPal.
Hy
Hernan Rey
But you were not able to respond for ship back tracking.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:21 AM
It costs more than I paid for the shirt to return it. I will keep the shirt. I ordered it and paid for it. I did NOT receive the boots.
Hy
Hernan Rey
09:21 AM
The case was closed already.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:22 AM
And I am OUT the 49.00 for boots I never got ?
Hy
Hernan Rey
The best thing you can do is to contact the seller for options.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
I want to re open it and get the $49.00 back for the boots.
Hy
Hernan Rey
Or you can bring this outside PayPal.
We cannot reopen it.
I am sorry.
CH
Cynthia Hughes
09:23 AM
I contacted them and ask them to send the boots...they did not respond
Hy
Hernan Rey
09:23 AM
You can report them at www.ic3.gov

This is my response from PayPal....
Login to Me Too

Sarah2002
New Community Member

I also did not get my merchandise and was told by PAYPAL  "THE DISPUTE WAS IN SELLERS FAVOUR" How can that be when many people have complained

beyond frustrating

SAH

Login to Me Too

Cyndi65
Contributor
Contributor

I know. I was amazed. I went to my Credit Card company and they refunded my money and are looking into it. Itis possible they could change their minds, but I don't think so. Good luck. The boots I bought and never got were sure cute in the picture !!!

Cynthia

Login to Me Too

Melfoley74
New Community Member
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER- I went through the resolution centre only to find I was fobbed off by the seller and by PayPal. $70 odd dollars gone. Can not be trusted.
Login to Me Too

kp_to
Contributor
Contributor

I think PayPal is aiding and abetting this company. There must be a way to start a class action suit against CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED and name PayPal as a party to this fraudulent behaviour.

Login to Me Too

catlow14884
Contributor
Contributor

You would think Paypal would stop doing business with an unreputable company that is ripping off Paypal customers!  I did report them to Facebook as that is where I saw their ad.  I had the same problems everyone else is describing.  Took a long time to get my item, but then the size was way off and I don't want to even attempt to guess what size to order.  Company does not respond to emails and there is no other way to contact them.

Login to Me Too

Jaspen
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree that PayPal is aiding and abetting this company . PayPal is complicit in CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED's ongoing scam.  PayPal does not honor their buyer protection program, when items are delivered GROSSLY different than advertised; or even if they don't arrive at all.  Something must be done. I am completely willing to support such proceedings. 

Login to Me Too

Judi7
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 tops for $45.98. After two months finally received them.  Way, way too small and very poorly made. Tried to get may money back .  Went through PayPal dispute.They said I can receive my $45.98 back if I return the items back to China at the cost of $53.00.  Tried to contact Pay Pal again and got a machine that kept saying it did not know how to handle this problem. Never, never going to buy anything from China.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.