CHICINFOS

lshaw
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 swimsuits from Poppalm (chicknfos), receipt came from paypal, can't contact seller and no transactions show in resolution center. How do I file a claim to get a refund on both items?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

MarciMongan
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased suits on May 2nd. 😡 I purchased MANY and only received one. ... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmyB8
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that, Marci. I did a dispute through PayPal but then I followed up with my bank (the card that was used through PayPal is through my bank). My bank filed a claim and took care of everything. My money was back in my account quickly. They did say it may take up to a month but it was less than a week. Trying to contact the company is useless. They just continue to say they don’t have the order, even with photo ”proof” of the confirmation number. I also reported the company here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/#crnt I’m sorry you went through this too.
Login to Me Too

AD75
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a swimsuit June 7th and haven’t received it yet. The only correspondence was them with an email of the receipt. Since then I have not received any email about tracking my package or when it will be delivered. I cant get ahold of paypal at all for a refund. Very poor way to do business. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

AmyB8
Contributor
Contributor
Go through the bank or credit card company tied to your PayPal. Unless it’s the PayPal credit then I don’t know. I initially filed a claim through PayPal and it was denied and case was closed. I then went through my bank and it was resolved quickly. Money back in my account in less than a week.
Login to Me Too

michelle461
New Community Member
Same here. $108 for swimwear on June 6 & nothing & can’t get help from PayPal. Company is corresponding via email but stating they can’t find my order. I filed a dispute with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Suellen22
New Community Member
I order a swimsuit on May 30th and nothing
Login to Me Too

JanO0330
New Community Member

I place an order on May 22 for 3 swimsuits. They arrived Jun 27. All size M but two were really tight and one could have fit two people together. Very poor quality. I would like to return but do not see any way to do so. I never received an email confirmation for the order. My visa bill has a charge for Paypal *CHICINFOS dated May 23 2020. HELP!

Login to Me Too

cssochor

I also purchased 3 suits on June 21 from poppalm? on a FB add...the pay pal receipt was to chicinfos.  I never received email confirmation and have no hope of receiving the swim suits at this point.

Login to Me Too

Amy20200
New Community Member

I placed a sizable order in mid-May and have received nothing.  The credit card charge came through immediately as PayPal and that was the only way to make payment.  Checking out as a guest was also the only option.  This is a huge scam.

Login to Me Too

rosajo61
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund from Chicinfos thru Paypal. I'd ordered 3 items from a Facebook ad, and then didn't receive any acknowledgement or communication for a couple of weeks. I contacted them thru Paypal, they were responsive, apologetic and refunded all of my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.