CHICINFOS

lshaw
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 swimsuits from Poppalm (chicknfos), receipt came from paypal, can't contact seller and no transactions show in resolution center. How do I file a claim to get a refund on both items?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

jennsbutler
New Community Member
I purchased 2 swimsuits on June 7th and never received actual confirmation only PayPal receipt.
Login to Me Too

Deegee2
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! Unbelievable and I can’t get through to PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Julie2887
New Community Member
Did you ever get this resolved? Same thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

Deegee2
Contributor
Contributor
No. I’m so mad!!! I can’t even get help from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

bpoor27
New Community Member
Have you gotten your suits or money back? I ordered 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing!
Login to Me Too

bpoor27
New Community Member
Have you gotten your suits on money back? I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing!
Login to Me Too

lshaw
Contributor
Contributor
No, I have not received suits or money back. I ordered mine on 5/21. You won’t receive anything, they are a total scam.
Login to Me Too

AmyB8
Contributor
Contributor
I went through my bank that is attached to PayPal and they completed the dispute process quickly. The company can only be contacted through Facebook messenger. Their page is ChicinLady. They deny ever getting your order and then say it’s a different company. I filed reports with FTC.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lshaw 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.