CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

WagMoreATL

Appears to be a fraudulent merchant (ah, but the swimsuits are so cute). I got the email from PopPalm saying item would ship within 3 days and they would send an email once it ships; however, it's been 5 days. Credit Card industry rules do not allow a merchant to charge until an item ships, so PayPal should honor all disputes. I placed a dispute with PayPal and if they don't resolve by the date that provided, then I will pursue as a chargeback with American Express (the card I used). Not sure how it works for any of you that have a bank account linked to PayPal instead of a credit card

Login to Me Too

Lm319
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered swimsuit, runs small, it did arrive.  Having problem returning it.  They ask for incredible amount of information to return it, including a picture of all your measurements, the number on item, the number of tracking number, etc. To price you purchased it from them.  I've written several tumors through pay pal, but no response.  I wouldn't do it again.

Login to Me Too

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, terrible customer service, will not allow me to return my too small swimsuit without pictures- absurd. Tried filing a claim with PayPal but they won’t help. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Login to Me Too

Nan1953
I would like to return my swimsuits. Could you please send me information on how to proceed?
Login to Me Too

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother trying. And PayPal won’t help either. Sorry, but that’s what’s happened yo all of us on here.
Login to Me Too

Leepizz

I am trying to get a refund which doesn't happen with this company!  I have a dispute open with paypal.  The CHICINFOS LTD is Fraud.  Swimplus is telling me they will only refund $8 out of the $82.00 and tell me to donate the suits to charity . Shipping back to CHINA is $35. 

Login to Me Too

Hockeychick107
New Community Member
I eventually got my items, but their promise of “free returns” is a total scam. When asking for return instructions, I was offered $3 on a $30 purchase because “we can only accept returns to China”. Total scam.
Login to Me Too

Danapruet
I need to return a dress and don’t know how to reach them.
Login to Me Too

starko77
Contributor
Contributor

I made the mistake of ordering 4 swimsuits back in May 2020.....still nothing!!! Terrible and unprofessional customer service, they just have an email that they barely answer. And now saying that its been delivered???? THIS COMPANY IS PURE FRAUD!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
Did you open a case on the resolution center? You should be able to get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.