CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Gracei
Contributor
Contributor
I want to return!
Login to Me Too

ginsz3
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING just happened to me! I cannot find ANY address or contact info for them! I need to return my two items because they are WAYYY too small. I found one email on Paypal details. But I can't post it here as Paypal wont let me.  Do you have any info on how to contact them, yet? I cannot find anything else on them! I DID email Paypal for help but no response yet.  This  is so frustrating!

Login to Me Too

rebeccakramer2
Contributor
Contributor
I received my order with no receipt or return information. Please tell my how I return the bathing suits?? They are from China.
Login to Me Too

ginsz3
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING just happened to me! I cannot find ANY address or contact info for them! I need to return my two items because they are WAYYY too small. I found one email on Paypal details. But I can't post it here as Paypal wont let me.  Do you have any info on how to contact them, yet? I cannot find anything else on them! I DID email Paypal for help but no response yet.

Login to Me Too

jenkelly439
Contributor
Contributor
When did you place your order
Login to Me Too

Lindabill01
July 02. It seems it’s coming from China and takes forever.
Login to Me Too

ginsz3
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING just happened to me! I cannot find ANY address or contact info for them! I need to return my two items because they are WAYYY too small. I found one email on Paypal details. But I can't post it here as Paypal wont let me.  Do you have any info on how to contact them, yet?

Login to Me Too

Terri331
Contributor
Contributor

Once I opened a case at Pay Pal, they asked me to wait longer for shipment, I had already emailed them 3x with no answer.  Anyway, my order came within 7 days after I opened the case, and they responded.  Now, my issue it has to be returned, I know good luck!  It is poor quality.  😞

Login to Me Too

ginsz3
Contributor
Contributor

Yea, lots of luck with that! I have emailed them so many times with NO RESPONSES! And Paypal wont even get back to me! WTH? Do you have an email address for them, or a phone number, address.. anything?

Login to Me Too

lhr357
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I’m stuck!! I have absolutely nothing, no information regarding where I can reach them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.