CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor

China - and it's very expensive, probably more than the garment is worth.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. Didn’t get one for months and when it finally arrived the fit was ridiculous. I cant get the seller to give me return info. They want to refund me $3.00 and then give it to a friend or charity. No one could wear this suit!! I even sent them pictures of how ridiculous it was and they said the didn’t see anything wrong with it!! PayPal won’t help so good luck!!
Login to Me Too

Artman
Contributor
Contributor

Contest the transaction through PayPal or check contact information on receipt from merchant received by email after transaction.

Login to Me Too

lhr357
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you get the shirt from China? I placed an order beginning of June. No email no confirmation of order (except from PayPal) no tracking number!! Any info on them would be appreciated
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I’m trying to return an item. PayPal can’t help me because I purchased it as a guest. I do have a receipt from the initial purchase.
Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from chincos and I received my order today. The orders from China take FOREVER. However I ordered my usual size and the top is at least two sizes too small. So I am going to return and will probably be lucky to get it back in time to use this season!!
Login to Me Too

Gracei
Contributor
Contributor
Can you give me an address to mail things back?
Login to Me Too

Frankie36
Contributor
Contributor
Following!
Login to Me Too

rebeccakramer2
Contributor
Contributor
I need an address and return information too.
Login to Me Too

snoozn
Contributor
Contributor

I allowed myself to be taken in by the pictures in their ad on FB, and I ordered 3 shirts. They are cheap, too small, and not at all like the pictures. Now I'm reporting them through PayPal because I have contacted them twice but have received NO response. I'm sure I was scammed but hope PayPal can help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.