CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will not help
Login to Me Too

Gracei
Contributor
Contributor
I need to return a shirt and I don’t even know where!
Login to Me Too

Frankie36
Contributor
Contributor
The company I ordered from somehow ended up being this chicinfos nonsense. I did get the merchandise but need to return it. It came with absolutely no information! Just the merchandise in a plastic bag.
Login to Me Too

ginsz3
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING just happened to me! I cannot find ANY address or contact info for them! I need to return my two items because they are WAYYY too small. I found one email on Paypal details. Buit I can't post it here as Paypal wont let me.  Do you have any info on how to contact them, yet?

Login to Me Too

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

This is the only email i have for them, but good luck getting a response or getting the email to go through.

Login to Me Too

lhr357
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received Anything! No merchandise no emails no order confirmation (except from PayPal. I saw what I ordered when they made the payment) no tracking number Nothing! I’d take my order in a plastic bag & be done with them & anything I needed to return I’d just donate.
Login to Me Too

Lindabill01
I haven’t heard from them on the verification of my order.
Login to Me Too

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Here is the customer service email, but good luck getting through or getting a response.  The first time i emailed them, they responded 2 months later.  The next time i tried emailing, the email would not go through.

Login to Me Too

Artman
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a refund via PayPal for cost of item less delivery charge. I declined resending it to me because I had no need for it anymore. It was supposedly delivered to the wrong address. I didn't expect to ever see that money. But there it was about 4-5 months later. Be patient and file your complaint. Good luck 🍀

Login to Me Too

StellaRemi
Contributor
Contributor

I need to return 2 bathing suits and I have no idea where? Anyone have any information??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.