CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

CatWoman1123
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered from them on June 7th and haven’t received anything from them. I’m about to dispute it through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

I think I am too.  Seems fishy.  Emailed x 2 and no response.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

TJ2408
Contributor
Contributor
Dont bother with Paypal,they denied mine and even went through my bank,wont refund money either,I'm out 90.00,no product,company has just a email to send anything to,they replied saying part of my shipment has been sent cant refund,ordered back in may and nothing,no order number,nothing,scam dont bother with this place,lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

jenkelly439
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me what the reason PayPal gave as the reason to deny the refund? I just opened a dispute

Login to Me Too

Sallymad
New Community Member

This company also sends emails as Adorelook.com.  Nothing fits true to size and they will not let me know where to return the goods.  Sallymad

Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a swimsuit according to their size chart. Bottoms were huge and top was way too small. They won’t tell me how to return
Login to Me Too

cliffvalley
New Community Member

Yes, I cannot return either. When I used the customer support email it comes back with a generic reply not as undelivered but from another email. I payed using American Express and trying to dispute with them. 

Login to Me Too

ANAUL-Inrots
Contributor
Contributor
Same experience. They won't give me a valid returns address and they won't refund. Dispute with PayPal, the more disputes the more they have to deal with it. If they don't I'll stop using PayPal and give them a bad review.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.