CHICINFOS LTD

borlando
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know anything about CHICINFOS LTD? Swimwear. Seems fishy. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Nkellz3018
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me. PAYPAL WONT HELP
Login to Me Too

graingerg

I ordered some now I am worried after reading all these reviews **bleep**

Login to Me Too

vmk

Everyone needs to call and appeal if their dispute if denied. Another option is to cancel the payment through your bank. I had another issue and kept calling and appealing until they ruled in my favor. It's ridiculous we have to go through this when it is so obvious we are being scammed. This vendor is now up to 54 complaints, how much does it take for PayPal to actually do something about it? Unfortunately, this is type of thing is occurring more and more, especially with companies from China. PayPal needs to hire more investigators.

Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
This is so true. I have had so many problems with things coming from China and you don’t know they are coming from China until after you order. I finally accepted a $15 refund from Chicinfos Ltd. But it took forever to get it. They started out offering me $3 and I kept telling them no and that when they got to fifteen I would consider it. I asked for return information over and over and they would not give it to me and told me they would not recommend it because it was too expensive. By the time I got them up to $15 I was ready to be done with them. I am still out more than $25 but it’s better than the $3 we started with! Good luck! My best advice is to keep nagging them!!
Login to Me Too

catiehi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the input, but at this point I can’t be bothered...especially if there is no chance I will get the total amount.  I will just keep the stuff and donate it to charity...maybe someone can use it to wash the windows.  I’d rather take my $3 that way.  I admire your tenacity!

Login to Me Too

Wandywoo
Contributor
Contributor
That’s your choice but I have had problems with about five different items from China. So I was really sick of getting **bleep** over. Hopefully in the future we can avoid ordering items from there! Good luck!
Login to Me Too

jennyp123
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry to hear Paypal wouldn't help you.

I too recently purchased two dresses from this company and what we received was in any way what looked like the photos. The material is garbage. Their website chicache.com says "FREE RETURNS IN 30 DAYS" - the package I received my items from came from a Jamaica NY address, but when I wanted to return them... they wanted them returned to China - basically half the cost of the purchase I made. I was also given helpful tips from their customer service to regift the items to a friend or sell them online. I refused to accept that. Opened dispute with Paypal and won. But they were still trying to make me ship back to CHINA for $35. So I called Paypal Support and spoke to someone and explained the situation. Took photos of the packaging I received, the return address, etc and then sent them to their website and showed them the misleading information, nothing explained in TOS on their site about the return policy and WHY were they still accepting payments on their behalf when I saw all of these complaints in the community? I was put on hold for about 15 minutes... the rep came back on the line and gave me a full refund and I don't have to return the items!

Login to Me Too

terryfl
Same here. Ordered 3 items on June 7th. Haven't heard a word
Login to Me Too

catiehi
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered stuff finally arrived.  Very cheap fabrics and seams unfinished. Can find no way to return the goods.  

Login to Me Too

catiehi
Contributor
Contributor

I did dispute with PayPal. It finally arrived.  Terrible,cheap fabrics and unfinished seams.  No way to return despite repeated tries.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.