CDkeys is taking money out of my account

justme789
New Community Member

Hello. Cdkeys is withdrawing money from my account. Almost 250 pounds and i cant do anything about it. I am currently over seas and cant cancel my credit card. I have an hsbc debit card. The money hasnt been withdrawn yet it's just pending but the transaction has been completed on paypal. Someone help please.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@justme789

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Girdles
New Community Member

Had the same issue on 06/02/20  £47.99 taken from account.

PAYPAL will not refund.

Login to Me Too

Botpk
New Community Member

I Never bought anything there, Indie Not Even Knie what the cdkeys.com is abput until they Charger me Almosen 50€ on Paypal... Paypal just closed my Opened case

Login to Me Too

Andrewlaws
New Community Member
I Had the same thing happen last week, for £40. Paypal said I authorised it. I think the best thing to do is to delete my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

emmaneru7
New Community Member
What’s this charge for
Login to Me Too

rightys
Contributor
Contributor

my sister too and her account can no longer access, even forgot pass as if the account is disabled

Login to Me Too

NotSmoke
Contributor
Contributor
I just got 24euro taken away this night...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NotSmoke 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.