CCS Technology Co Ltd

SkiPro
Contributor
Contributor

Any reports on this company? Sounds similar to others that have the “technology Co Ltd” in the name

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Padder2
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like it. I ordered from a site called www.showsfox.com Ordered expensive drone and received a $5 one. Waiting for Paypal to close these guys account!
Login to Me Too

mikeinnyc
Contributor
Contributor

Bonafide Scammers from China.

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!

Paypal wants me to send this to CHINA when they are posing as USA address in California

David<removed>

SINO US

<removed>

Hawthorne CA 90250

Paypal wants you to mail with tracking to China...laughable.

Please mail to:

<removed> Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province 518000 China

Login to Me Too

Karlolo
New Community Member

Just got scammed too. Ordered a Mavic drone on july 20th received nothing yet. Have no clue how to contact them ....

Login to Me Too

Wii
Contributor
Contributor
CCS Technology Co Ltd is a scamming company. Like most of these folks here, I was stupid enough to made a purchase without scanning the forum. If you are reading this, please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trades Commission. I’m intend to do so with hope to save other pool souls.
Login to Me Too

mikeinnyc
Contributor
Contributor

forget paypal.

Just go to your Bank immediately and cancel the transaction. Tell them bait and switch fraud. You do not have to send anything back them will investigate to see if others have this problem.

The problem lies with Paypal NOT DISCLOSING FOREIGN ACCOUNTS. Do you think if we knew the seller Bank account was located in China BEFORE you send money .... you would do business?

Bad Business Practice not from China Scammer but from Paypal not implementing policies and procedures of holding monies even longer from foreign accounts. No excuses with foreign accounts otherwise any other transaction would be ok with paypal.

Make America Great Again.

Get rid of scammers and those that help them!!!

Login to Me Too

wizguy66
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased what was supposed to be a mavic drone w/ camera and accessories from this company through Shopify. I had to open a case w/ PayPal before they sent me the product. When I received the product it was nothing like what was advertised. I got a toy drone w/ no camera or accessories. This company goes by many names including showsfox and posts on FB. There are other complaints about the same for this company. They also do not respond to emails. This company is from China and probably thinks they can get away with this kind of stuff. I'm filling with the FTC and I let them know ow this because they are defrauding people and using false advertisement.
Login to Me Too

kalendrinn
Contributor
Contributor

Admittedly I was also scammed and purchased a Mavic and got a toy shipped from a US retailer out of CA. They are using Shopify on the backend and I have reported them and what I know.  I have also contacted PayPal who agreed to refund the money but only after I ship the product back.  However, it costs at least $60 to ship the product which is even more than I spent in the first place.  This is not consumer protection, and bait and switch is fraud and illegal.  If PayPal is letting them get away with it, then they are aiding and abetting fraud.  I spent 2hrs on hold last night trying to reach a person at PayPal to resolve this but got tired of waiting.  Will tray again in a day or two.  This company does not just use ShowsFox, they have others as well as I have seen similar or the same item show up on Facebook many times.  I flat their ad as fraud every time.  I also plan to report it to the FBI and report the companies from which the product was shipped to the BBB.

Login to Me Too

Unity47
Contributor
Contributor

Ably assisted by Facebook & Paypal.

1. They will post deceptive ads on FB.

2. They will send you something **bleep**, instead of advertised goods.

3. Whenever you dispute, they will ask you to return item to Chinese mainland.

4. Fly in ointment- China to US packages are taxpayer subsidized, dirt cheap. Us to China packages will be more expensive than the item itself.

5. Paypal robots don't give a damn.

6. Dispute settled in CCS Technology Co Ltd favor.

7. You are left with something **bleep**, you never wanted.

Login to Me Too

Wii
Contributor
Contributor
File a charge dispute with your credit card company or your bank depending on your payment method. I got the same crappy treatment from PayPal. I escalated the case with PayPal and got the same message of “return the merchandise and we will refund you.” Problem with returning shipment to China is 1) cost more than the junk the merchant has sent 2) No delivery confirmation once the package crosses the border. PayPal doesn’t seem to protect nor care about US consumers.
Login to Me Too

kalendrinn
Contributor
Contributor

As a follow up, I went back to PayPal after I was told to return it and let them know that the shipping was more than what was spent on the product (and that was the cheapest possible way) and they allowed a full refund without having to ship it back.  I did have to get on the phone with someone though and that was a pain...depending on time of day you might have to wait hours to get someone.  They also let me know that the company is under investigation and their account(s) have been flagged.  That is all they could say.  I also notified Shopify who is investigating, but as usual won't let you know what the results are.  So, keep flagging their ads on Facebook and keep notifying PayPal.  If possible, don't get scammed; but hey, we are just people after all. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.