CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Mr49erguy
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I received two plastic projection sheets upon which to project images, but no projectors. Total scam. I’m in negotiations with CB Co. Ltd to get a full or nearly full refund.
Login to Me Too

Emilio221
Contributor
Contributor

They are totally a SCAM!! Im so furious!! That is why I am using PAYPAL, in order not to get scammed! CB CO. Is a total Rip off!! I wanted the projector and they sent a miserable plastic sheet! What the hell!!!

Login to Me Too

Shiloh02
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has closed our case because I wouldn't send it back to China. I have now turned it over to our bank as a fraud charge toward PayPal.
Login to Me Too

hairball1946
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal knew months and months ago that this vendor was a scammer, but did nothing about it.  After months of back and forth with Paypal and, supposedly them with the vendor, and getting absolutely no where, I finally gave up and reported the issue to my credit card company, who has given me a credit. 

I will NEVER, EVER, use Paypal for anything again!  If the only option for payment is Paypal, I won't buy it!!!

Login to Me Too

Schultzy69
New Community Member
Halloween projector I have not received but said it has been delivered not happy
Login to Me Too

Cutete79
Contributor
Contributor
Me too never received the Halloween proyector, I tried to contact them they never answered, tried to claim PayPal they said the company delivery already, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED SCAM SCAM DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS TRASH COMPANY CB CO.,LTD
Login to Me Too

chitwnhick
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered their Flying Halloween Prank product on sept 25th. As of send email asking for update and 48 hours later I still haven't received anything. I've started a dispute with PayPal. They seem to not like it when going through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Wolveron
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I am filing a complaint in the resolution center. Scammers.
Login to Me Too

PeteTheCat
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on Sept 6th and I have not received anything yet. It is a complete scam!  I told them 10 times to refund the money and cancel the order and all I hear back is "we will ship soon". No, I don't want the stupid pumpkins anymore, Halloween is almost over already. 

Login to Me Too

CozLC
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing. Ordered what was advertised as voice activated, animated, pumpkins that used a projection of an animated face from inside. Paid $46, received three cheap plastic pumpkins that flash and cackle with no voice activation, projection, or animation. You can buy what they sent at any dollar store. Immediately contacted all three email addresses I could find for the seller and Enconte.com. They owe everyone a full refund. I am happy to send mine back to them if they would just reply with an address to send it to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.