CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Suyehara1967
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Will Not give return address only partial refunds. Total rip
Login to Me Too

rays777
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just wanted to reply to your comment. I had the same problem. I went through a lengthy PayPal dispute, but I was not letting those criminals get away with my money. I received pure junk! My problem did get resolved and I got my money back.

Login to Me Too

ELRich
Contributor
Contributor
How did you manage to get all your money back? I’ve just escalated it to PayPal. I just hope they don’t make me send the item back before giving me a refund. I can’t even find the address they sent it from? I am also worried they’re getting ripple to send them back and just re selling the damaged items. I can’t believe they are getting away with this!
Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have to ship to China? Did PayPal agree with you?
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
No, didn't have to send them back. Kept them, and got a full refund.
Login to Me Too

ArieA
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Rechargeable MINI Wood Cutting lithium chainsaw + SPARE MINI HANDSAW CHAIN / EU for 39$. Expected to receive a small suitcase size device, as advertised. Instead I received a small envelope containing a spare chain only,worth 2~3 $ !! Submitted dispute, they offered 50% refund. Refused. Still expecting their answer. Bunch of crooks. 

Login to Me Too

Smespelli1
Contributor
Contributor
Same with the wood cutter! What a joke. How can we tell when we order products that they come from China? If I knew that I would have never ordered. Put in a dispute. How do they continue to get away with this. What is PayPal doing????
Login to Me Too

KatieJ831

Any tips on how to get this resolved and receive a refund? I'm having the same issue!

Login to Me Too

crymercy
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute, the response is that I have to ship them back and pay the return costs myself. They have to be shipped back to china. I spent 44.95 on them, it will cost me $107 to ship them back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.