CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Cubb18
Contributor
Contributor

Absolute Scam.  They keep changing the actual website that they use to steal your money.  They were going by peaminy.com when I bought something for Halloween in early September.  By mid-November, I hadn't received it yet.  Paypal is NO help what-so-ever.  Supposedly the product was shipped on October 30th, despite the fact that I contacted the company weeks earlier asking for a refund and cancellation of the order and even filed a dispute with Paypal on Oct 16th.  I ended up purchasing the product I wanted directly from the manufacturer who was way more responsive anyway.  But now Paypal's latest response was that since I ordered it for Halloween, I should just use it next year.  Rude?

Login to Me Too

sesexton
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. Ordered 2 holographic projectors for Halloween and got nothing. Out $56 bucks, and PayPal was useless. I've been with Paypal practically since the beginning, and they are enabling fraudsters. I've got to start moving my recurring payments off this service and use it strictly for eBay purchase.

Login to Me Too

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
If you have photo,s of what you received and of the ad submit it on PayPal messages. Also you need to fill out a IC3 form. Just Google it to get on the right Government site to do this. Plus when you get done filling it out,,take screen shots of it because PayPal will want to see it and you can send that also through the same message center. I did all this and am getting my full refund back. Good luck. If you need more help just go through these complaints and you will find out what everyone else that got a full refund back did.
Login to Me Too

Stp2020
We received the incorrect lanterns. We ordered Nightmare before Christmas, but received some generic Halloween print. They are not functional and do not appear as they do in their advertising. Do not order from this company.
Login to Me Too

HeathSM
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed through Paypal and got my full refund and did not have to send the useless products back. I was able to give enough info to Paypal to show that this was a scam. I am surprised Paypal continue to let them use the service.

Login to Me Too

Terrydf
This company is a fraud. They make sure you can't return your items and get your money back. They scammed me as well on the 3 pumpkins. Unfortunately I returned my items to the return address on the packaging and they claimed it wasn't returned. PayPal sided with the company and I have no product or money back. So I essentially gave them 50.00 for nothing but a scam.
Login to Me Too

Sn1974
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wool jacket and wooden puzzles with a piece replacement guarantee. Ther is no info on how to replace a piece and the wool jacket was scrappy poly cotton blend. Items arrived over a month later and wet! Moldy. I was told to wipe them and put in sun the offers $20 for my $200 order. I made a dispute in PayPal abs was refunded $140. Email address was breondagxkounh <deleted>.

Login to Me Too

caprokop
Contributor
Contributor
My issue with this company isn’t with pumpkins but I purchased what I thought to be an authentic Bogg bag for $69.99. They advertised it as such! It arrived damaged, and is obviously a cheap knock off! The company offered me a $14 discount, then $21, then 50%, but for a full refund, they want me to send it back to China! I have filed a dispute with PayPal and am awaiting their resolution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.