CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
I opened up a message to chat with customer support. I sent my screenshot of the ad along with what I received to the message thread. PayPal responded and added my pictures to my dispute claim. I also sent screenshots of where I had tried to contact seller. Once the 10 days were up, I got my refund. Hope this helps and you can get your money back too!
Login to Me Too

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing and Paypal told me I have to ship back at a cost of over half of what i paid for the items. I asked Paypal to refer to this community thread and they said it doesn't matter because each individual case is handled individually. Super irritating.

Login to Me Too

questions3
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't get anything back.  Was required to ship to China at a cost more than the purchase.  PayPal is NO help.  Cut my loses.  Have read on the board after you send it back to China they will still try and deny a refund. Again PayPal is NO help at all.  The support the seller, not the buyer.

Login to Me Too

bleeding999
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item, and got a hand saw.  They offered me a refund of minus £10 to what i paid.  Battled this but they would not budge so accepted their offer.  They are making a lot of money doing this to everyone.  I can't seem to report it now i accepted the refund offer but please do not buy from these.  they are con artists and should be ashamed.  

Login to Me Too

Suyehara1967
Contributor
Contributor
Pumpkins looked nothing like advertisement. Asked for return address and only response was a partial refund could not get a return address after numerous attempts. Lost dispute claim. Totally scammed.
Login to Me Too

Andre203
Contributor
Contributor

How many cases does Paypal need to cancel this account?

Login to Me Too

crymercy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sure they have enough. When I first filed my dispute, the customer service rep asked me to describe the item, I started with 3 pumpkins, and the rep finished the description for me. After my dispute was filed, got the response to return the item to the seller. I called PayPal and told them they want me to ship to China for $98.75 for a $44.94 item. PayPal issued a full refund.

Login to Me Too

tylette7
Contributor
Contributor

They just sent me an over of a full refund if I ship the item back. It will cost me more in shipping than what I paid for the pumpkins. I have tried to all paypal but cant find a number to call. I'll I get is a message board which I tried to do last night and it won't give me a person to talk to because it shows there is a resolution and pending of me shipping. Does anyone know how to get into contact with paypal and talk to a live person?

Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
I had to contact through the live chat. I even uploaded pictures to them through it.
Login to Me Too

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] This is a number that worked for me. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.