CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to put paypal number up but not allowed. Eight six six three eight zero one seven nine eight. I don't understand why PayPal makes it so hard to get their number. I provided all proof and escalated it too. Still waiting. I first started this when I didn't get the product and then had to keep amending the dispute after they arrived and again after trying to come.to a agreement with the individual's that did this scam. No agreement. Have always wanted a full refund but said I would except 90% back. Of course that wouldn't work with them. And watch out,,they change emails like crazy,,out with the old and in with the new.
Login to Me Too

MARINDA777
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t try to call. Everything is remote. File a dispute on the resolution center. Add any documents.
Login to Me Too

XxtoobsxX
Contributor
Contributor
Just escalated my dispute with them so they have atleast one more.
Login to Me Too

ELRich
Contributor
Contributor
Keep it going guys. I escalated it to PayPal and received my full refund this morning. I kept the dialog open and polite with the “company” but just saying that the goods were not as advertised and that I was a scam. I was so very nearly tempted to accept their “highest refund” of 65% of what I paid. But I thought about it and realised that I had lost that $49.98 anyway so what was the harm in escalating this further to report it to PayPal and see what the outcome was. Well it was worth it. As I have ALL my mo ey back! I also sent the case along with as much detail as I possibly could and had in my possession- to Action Fraud in the U.K. as this is online fraud and a scam that is happening with more than just pumpkins. My friend ordered unicorn teddies for her two kids and that too is a $1 store teddy from China.
Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me. I sent them all my communications through email, pictures of product and the advertisement. I was issued a full refund the very day that the 10 days were up for company to respond. Escalate the issue to PayPal and give them all info you have. Hopefully all will be refunded!
Login to Me Too

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

I sent all pictures along with a video of the original ad, multiple email addresses and known scams of the "seller" and Paypal won't refund my money until the seller receives the items back. 

Login to Me Too

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

Oh... and an IC3 report

Login to Me Too

MARINDA777
Contributor
Contributor

Fill out a IC3 form and submit it. Otherwise they will try and give you $20.00

Login to Me Too

prairiedoggy
Contributor
Contributor

They scammed me with the mini-electric chainsaw.  Paypal wouldn’t help me, so I disputed the charge with Discover Card and the decided in my favor.

Login to Me Too

MARINDA777
Contributor
Contributor

I followed some advice and filled out an IC3 complaint form and submitted that, I had my refund in an hour from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.