CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Laburtons
Contributor
Contributor
Complete scam. Nothing like what was advertised. Pumpkins I received are a plastic cheaply made joke. 2 of the 3 didn't work.
Login to Me Too

WorksEveryTime
Contributor
Contributor

Was just trying to dig up some information on this since the order has not arrived. I have no tracking information. Same thing – singing/talking pumpkins.

Login to Me Too

djd-5
I finally got an answer from USPS and my CRAPPY pumpkins arrived today. Same joke as everyone else. Has anyone else submitted a dispute? Was it resolved? I’m doing that now and reporting them to Facebook.
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
I've submitted a dispute. It's under review by PayPal currently. It took ages to get to this point, because the dispute/ resolution centre was having major issues - I couldn't add comments or images without it giving an error when I pressed submit. Hopefully they'll resolve in my favour, but I'm not holding my breath!
Login to Me Too

questions3
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted a dispute back in late August.  Just go to them to agree to a refund BUT I have to ship it to China at my cost which will be more in shipping than I paid for it.  THEY ship from Carson California.  Total Scam and it has been going on for some time with PayPal making money right along with them.

Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
I am also going through a dispute, they want me to mail the cheap pumpkins to China! Working it through with PayPal now. Complete scam!
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't have to post mine back. However, if they insist, just send a blank envelope, with tracking. Should cost a lot less!
Login to Me Too

hairball1946
Contributor
Contributor

And this worthless seller will continue to try to buy you off by offering a small portion of your cost.  Eventually Paypal will tell you to file a criminal complaint or they will close their file!    This will bse the LAST time I use Paypal to pay for anything!

Login to Me Too

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted a dispute with Paypal and have been going back & forth with them. They keep offering only a 60% refund and I keep telling them I want a full refund since they committed fraud by using bait & switch techniques. I'm waiting to hear back from them again and will likely be filing an IC3 Complaint.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.