CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
The company name that I ordered from was called Grapcer.com Maybe this will help you with your dispute. I took a screenshot of the ad before it was deleted.
Login to Me Too

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same thing. Paid $45 for 3 Dollar Store Pumpkins. 2 the size of baseballs a one the size of a grapefruit. They had the little tabs on the bottom you pull out. Turn the switch on and it laughs. Lasted 2 hrs. The one the size of the grapefruit was damaged and had a hole in it. False advertisement and fraud. Then they only want to give you a percentage of your money back. Such a scam. Yes I'm fighting this scam all the way. These were for my grandchildren.
Login to Me Too

CarlJones1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied my claim as their "investigation" showed a package was shipped.  Yeah a package was shipped allright, but it was not the item I ordered.

I am currently cancelling my PayPal account because obviously PayPal offers ZERO protection against fraud.

Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
File a complaint with the better business bureau. I've heard that can force PayPal into doing something. https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started Also, see if a local news channel would be intereste: https://abcnews.go.com/contact
Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
I filled out an ic3.gov form and sent to PayPal through an open chat I had with them. They issued refund fright after.
Login to Me Too

Shiloh02
Contributor
Contributor

I just received my 3 also. just laughed at me. I guess the joke is on me. 😠.

Has anyone been able to get any money back through paypal?

Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, and mine only took the 10 days total. I sent PayPal pictures of the ad (luckily I had screenshot it from FB) along with pictures of what was delivered. The company I ordered from was Grapcer.com. Open a dispute, send in all your info and hopefully you too will get a full refund!
Login to Me Too

ELRich
Contributor
Contributor
Can you put the screen shot on here for others to use in their dispute. My problem is they’re asking for the product to be returned in order to give me a full refund. It’s just a massive scam as they expect you to pay for the return and are actually suggesting “you will have to pay the huge freight costs, are you sure you want to do this?” It’s just a total fraudulent company and product and they know they have the rights. Not us customers! But I have filed a complaint on “action fraud” (anyone in U.K. do the same) and I am just waiting to hear if they have anymore.
Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I will. This company needs to be shut down. You are exactly right, it's a scheme that they are still making money on. I tried to find the ad, and poof, nowhere to be found at all! They know 9/10 will not pay to send back, so offer 1/2 refund, but still profit other money...ughhh, makes me so frustrated and angry! I saw somebody else suggest to mail just an envelope back, it gives you a tracking # to show you returned the plastic pieces of junk...maybe an option? My grandkids were so excited when we ordered. Their disappointment was the worst!!!
Login to Me Too

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
Your so right it's a scam and we are being treated as children over this. With all the same problems, descriptions and replays from this scam and being told to contact the seller,,,well good luck because now the sellers email doesn't exist. That means we can't work with seller anymore so now what? I wanted to update my dispute but can't find out how to do it because I wanted to show pictures of the ad and what I received. Flustered!!! I paid $45 for $5 worth of damaged plastic dollar store pumpkins. Yes my grandchildren were also disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.