CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

PeteTheCat
Contributor
Contributor

The very same company is now operating the same scam via a different name - HoneySky. Their webpage is http://honeysky.net/  . What makes me sad is to see that their post on Facebook has been shared 14k times. It means that they are spending big on Facebook advertising, with the money you paid them for fake pumpkins. So the very same fake pumpkin scammers are pulling the exact same trick but this time is with a product called "Halloween Holographic Projection" I am expecting to see hundreds of people complaining here.

I believe they now have 60 active ads on Facebook and their video has been seen 3.2 million times!! this is their page - https://www.facebook.com/Honeysky-117896043163324/ 

What **bleep** me off most, is the fact that PayPal and Facebook are actively allowing for this to happen. Even if you report the page, they don't do anything. They don't take it out, the adverts are still going strong.

scam.JPG

If you've fallen for the scam already and the product is being shipped to you, try to intercept the package and refuse it. If you've received a form from customs to pay a fee, just don't pay it. What you will get will not be what they are advertising . My wife fall for it, so this is a first hand experience. 

Login to Me Too

PeteTheCat
Contributor
Contributor

they also keep pushing to give you less refund... ahh I am so mad

Login to Me Too

KingKracken
New Community Member

They are a China-based company ripping people off. Ordered a projector for Halloween and they sent a cheap tarp and never sent the projector. I see over 100 complaints. Why does paypal still allow them to conduct business?

Login to Me Too

gerobazant
Contributor
Contributor

I had a different, yet very similar issue. PP didn't side with me despite clear proof that I was scammed... yet, in the end I got what I was looking for from PP.

Take a look here: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Extremely-frustrated-with-apparently-us...

Login to Me Too

MARINDA777
Contributor
Contributor
They ripped me off for the same thing!! Partial refund, which I refused
Login to Me Too

Kotarbs
Contributor
Contributor
Just got mine. It lights, no sound. Size of an apple. What a scam! Does anyone have the like to the website it was on? Can't find it now, but I thought it was advertised as 21 ir 24 inches.
Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by purchasing 3, large, animated pumpkins and got the dollar store plastic toys. I opened a dispute with PayPal, gave them all info and provided pictures. I was given a full refund, and quickly. Please open a dispute. Hopefully all will get resolution and company will be shut down!
Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone find out where the cheap ones came from? PayPal wants me to provide an ad that shows their value...
Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.