CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Welshmommy2
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly I dont think paypal will do anything about it
Login to Me Too

Cutete79
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I tried claim to PayPal, and they said the company touch with them, and said they already delivery to my house , but I told PayPal I NEVER RECEIVED, so they told me nothing can do it, NOT HAPPY
Login to Me Too

Brauvura
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Ordered what I thought was talking pumpkins with moving faces and large. I received 3 cheap little plastic pumkins I could've bought for less than 5 bucks at the dollar store. I paid them close to $50.
Login to Me Too

Tinkertots
Contributor
Contributor
Same, just got it today after ordering them in early September. What a bunch of crap. Lesson learned, nothing like advertisement.
Login to Me Too

wmr5
Contributor
Contributor

This is a blatant example of fraud. The site is no longer available and the products I received from this site thus far are damaged, very late as they were advertised as being delivered in 5-7 business days, and not even close to the products advertised on the link, about the size of an apple, used, dented, paint is missing and broken in several places with all items; including the 3 talking pumpkins, one witch and still have not received the deluxe projector with screen. The products advertised were digital and animated with very impressive LED effects, sounds, music, animations and were as large as life size large pumpkins. I purchased 3 animated pumpkins that were advertised to have projectors inside each, scary, funny and other themes, as well as a witch with vibrant LEDs and a 1080p projector with screen, multiple videos and sound that has not arrived yet; which I know will be a complete insult to the quality advertised and shipped in a plastic bag with damages much like these products already arrived in today. I am very disappointed and to be honest, surprised PayPal was affiliated with this company. Clearly there have been multiple complaints regarding this company. I am even more surprised that PayPal is affiliated with this business and that after these disputes, communication to every buyer using PayPal for their security and PayPal purchase protection and vetting of legit businesses has not already happened regarding a complete refund. These items were damaged, not authentic, not even close to the description in quality, appearance, dimensions, functionality, they were used and paint was missing, missing major components of the advertised items like projectors, lights, features that are not even close enough to be considered a knock off. When I see PayPal as an option for payment, it initially gives me a sense of legitimacy and security. Currently, I have several disputes open regarding this company, patiently waiting on the "protection you need, peace of mind you deserve" buyer purchase protections to resolve these disputes.

Login to Me Too

Brauvura
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know if PayPal comes through for you, as I'm dealing with the same.
Login to Me Too

Acl42
Ordered from this company as well. Was supposed to get 3 animated pumpkins. What I received is 3 plastic dollar tree pumpkins 2 were smashed n their painted faces chipping off. Hope pay pal does something about this
Login to Me Too

DeltaDan
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I see I'm in good company. I ordered three singing Jack O Lanterns, I know what they are as I have a friend who has them. Totally ripped off, like lots of people here I received three small plastic dollar store pumpkins with their faces smashed in. I looked up this company, although the package comes from China I believe it is a scam originating in Russia. I'm pretty sure none off us will get our money back, I'm super glad I did not order more as I had originally planed.

Login to Me Too

kevsgirl4life
Contributor
Contributor

I believe this is out of Russia too.  The importer of record shows something referring to Russian Federation.  I am in the logistics business and looking into this.  Will get US Govt involved and revoke their importing licenses if need-be.  This is absurd!  What a scam!

Login to Me Too

123456most123
RIP OFF RIP OFF I got my pumpkins today! Charged over 45.00 for 3 dollar store light up pumpkins that just laugh and the paint is peeling off. Also took 6 weekw to recieve! Advertising was false as they stated they would tell stories and were animated as well. I have sent 2 emails and also requested a full refund!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.