Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CB CO.,LTD

Same here. Will Not give return address only partial refunds. Total rip
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello,

I just wanted to reply to your comment. I had the same problem. I went through a lengthy PayPal dispute, but I was not letting those criminals get away with my money. I received pure junk! My problem did get resolved and I got my money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you manage to get all your money back? I’ve just escalated it to PayPal. I just hope they don’t make me send the item back before giving me a refund. I can’t even find the address they sent it from? I am also worried they’re getting ripple to send them back and just re selling the damaged items. I can’t believe they are getting away with this!
Highlighted
Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you have to ship to China? Did PayPal agree with you?
Highlighted
Contributor

No, didn't have to send them back. Kept them, and got a full refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a Rechargeable MINI Wood Cutting lithium chainsaw + SPARE MINI HANDSAW CHAIN / EU for 39$. Expected to receive a small suitcase size device, as advertised. Instead I received a small envelope containing a spare chain only,worth 2~3 $ !! Submitted dispute, they offered 50% refund. Refused. Still expecting their answer. Bunch of crooks. 

Highlighted

Same with the wood cutter! What a joke. How can we tell when we order products that they come from China? If I knew that I would have never ordered. Put in a dispute. How do they continue to get away with this. What is PayPal doing????
Highlighted

Any tips on how to get this resolved and receive a refund? I'm having the same issue!

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a dispute, the response is that I have to ship them back and pay the return costs myself. They have to be shipped back to china. I spent 44.95 on them, it will cost me $107 to ship them back.