cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB CO.,LTD

Highlighted
New Community Member

CB CO.,LTD

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

149 REPLIES 149
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CB CO.,LTD

Complete scam. Nothing like what was advertised. Pumpkins I received are a plastic cheaply made joke. 2 of the 3 didn't work.
Highlighted
Contributor

Was just trying to dig up some information on this since the order has not arrived. I have no tracking information. Same thing – singing/talking pumpkins.

Highlighted

I finally got an answer from USPS and my CRAPPY pumpkins arrived today. Same joke as everyone else. Has anyone else submitted a dispute? Was it resolved? I’m doing that now and reporting them to Facebook.
Highlighted
Contributor

I've submitted a dispute. It's under review by PayPal currently. It took ages to get to this point, because the dispute/ resolution centre was having major issues - I couldn't add comments or images without it giving an error when I pressed submit. Hopefully they'll resolve in my favour, but I'm not holding my breath!
Highlighted
Contributor

I submitted a dispute back in late August.  Just go to them to agree to a refund BUT I have to ship it to China at my cost which will be more in shipping than I paid for it.  THEY ship from Carson California.  Total Scam and it has been going on for some time with PayPal making money right along with them.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am also going through a dispute, they want me to mail the cheap pumpkins to China! Working it through with PayPal now. Complete scam!
Highlighted
Contributor

I didn't have to post mine back. However, if they insist, just send a blank envelope, with tracking. Should cost a lot less!
Highlighted
Contributor

And this worthless seller will continue to try to buy you off by offering a small portion of your cost.  Eventually Paypal will tell you to file a criminal complaint or they will close their file!    This will bse the LAST time I use Paypal to pay for anything!

Highlighted
Contributor

I submitted a dispute with Paypal and have been going back & forth with them. They keep offering only a 60% refund and I keep telling them I want a full refund since they committed fraud by using bait & switch techniques. I'm waiting to hear back from them again and will likely be filing an IC3 Complaint.