cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CB CO.,LTD

They removed the original link but I videoed going to it and showing the ad and all of their information when I opened my dispute. This is the original link but now it says content not available.

https://www.facebook.com/Grapcercom-102278631545726/videos/halloween-pre-sale-buy-3-save-20-free-shi...

Highlighted
Contributor

Does anyone have a website address where they bought them from? As I am opening an online fraud complaint with action fraud U.K. I think anyone else from U.K. should do the same.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine came from liuey.com, which just seems to be a resellers portal, a bit like etsy
Highlighted

That's because when they hit a certain amount they close up shop!!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I’m filing my complaint today. This is ridiculous !!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I was wondering how you got Paypal to issue you a refund. After reading others comments they are saying that paypal wont issue a refund because the seller is showing a tracking number with the item delivered?

Highlighted
Contributor

That's only if a complaint was filed for item not received. For a chance at getting the refund, you have to file as "Item not as described." 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

I’m in the same situation and presently “negotiating” refund amounts with this scam of a company. Paid $55.98 and they sent me nothing like what was advertised. They offered a $25.00 refund, which I declined. Then they offered me a $30.00 refund, which I again declined. They then sent me an offer to accept a $35.00 refund. I’m in the process of declining that as well. It’s highway robbery by China.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. The shipping tag said Brooklyn. But the tracking number said that it was coming from China.
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine came from Brooklyn as well. How did you get money back from PayPal? I have a dispute and claim, but seller offered full refund if I shipped them to China!! Working with PayPal now, but it’s been frustrating!