CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

They removed the original link but I videoed going to it and showing the ad and all of their information when I opened my dispute. This is the original link but now it says content not available.

https://www.facebook.com/Grapcercom-102278631545726/videos/halloween-pre-sale-buy-3-save-20-free-shi...

Login to Me Too

ELRich
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have a website address where they bought them from? As I am opening an online fraud complaint with action fraud U.K. I think anyone else from U.K. should do the same.
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
Mine came from liuey.com, which just seems to be a resellers portal, a bit like etsy
Login to Me Too

Smespelli1
Contributor
Contributor
That's because when they hit a certain amount they close up shop!!!
Login to Me Too

Ninnie100
New Community Member
I’m filing my complaint today. This is ridiculous !!!!
Login to Me Too

tylette7
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering how you got Paypal to issue you a refund. After reading others comments they are saying that paypal wont issue a refund because the seller is showing a tracking number with the item delivered?

Login to Me Too

jillpogg
Contributor
Contributor

That's only if a complaint was filed for item not received. For a chance at getting the refund, you have to file as "Item not as described." 

Login to Me Too

Mr49erguy
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same situation and presently “negotiating” refund amounts with this scam of a company. Paid $55.98 and they sent me nothing like what was advertised. They offered a $25.00 refund, which I declined. Then they offered me a $30.00 refund, which I again declined. They then sent me an offer to accept a $35.00 refund. I’m in the process of declining that as well. It’s highway robbery by China.
Login to Me Too

DL0
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. The shipping tag said Brooklyn. But the tracking number said that it was coming from China.
Login to Me Too

Miteymoe
Contributor
Contributor
Mine came from Brooklyn as well. How did you get money back from PayPal? I have a dispute and claim, but seller offered full refund if I shipped them to China!! Working with PayPal now, but it’s been frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.